Sunday, January 1, 2006

Happy New Year/2006 (666)

Happy New Year, and I forgot to thank my wonderfull cat/kittie and alter ego "Spakyle" in NYC whom I miss very mutch. I'll be home soon. Happy New Year to all you metal heads, and cool people, wherever you may be..
Wow, I'm hungover now, need to eat and drink more... 2006 is shaping up to be a very good year in extreme metal, and I will get my shit together this year..                                       BTW, .I just saw this movie on DVD "Grizzley Man", lol...Poor dude, he got eaten by a big, bad bear, RIP Treadwell.. Despite my sarcastic humor towards hippies whom have clearly lost thier minds, there a moments of sheer beauty in "Grizzly Man" captured on video, specifically Trendwell's relationship with the red foxes. WOW, 13 summers out with "da bears" in Alaska and ONE ornery bear freaks out on him. Treadwell was crazy with his bear preservationist drivel, but ya know, he's got balls..Metal horns to Treadwell \m/  
Here are some very good releases that you might have missed in 2005, check them out if you haven't already..
Origin-Echoes of Decimation
Disgorge-Parrelles of Infinite Torture
Beheaded-Omnious Bloodline
Arsebreed-Munching the Rotten
Napalm Death-The Code is Red..
Hate Eternal-I Monarch..
Deeds Of Flesh-Crown of Souls
Vile-A New Age of Chaos

Stay Metal, Brutal,.and Stay Sane, Happy New Year, 2006-Thanks-Tee-\m/. -l-