Wednesday, August 29, 2007

R.I.P. to SPAKYLE (the brutal \m/etal Cat)

"If there was a day I could live, if there was a single breath I could take, I would trade all the others away".-Lamb Of God-"Laid to Rest"
I will write a extreme metal news journal entry soon. With a heavy heart, I sadly have to announce that my family had to humanly euthenize my old cat Spakyle today as we put  her out of her pain, Spakyle (the cat) was dying of feline cancer. I owned Spakyle from '98-'99 as my mom owned her from '99-2007 in NYC.
Sucks because I loved that cat to pieces as she was very brutal and \M/etal.. Spakyle and I used to play fetch all day as I would throw her a foam ball, and she would run down the stair case, find it, and bring it back upstairs and drop it in my hand. Sometimes Spakyle would drop the ball off by my bed,(basic cat hunting instinct) and nudge me with her paw.                                                                                                            Best cat ever, including the mini cat riot when I left town for a day in '99, gave Spakyle food, cat litter, water and when I came back home a day later, the cat had tipped over her bowl, ripped up toilet paper and was meowing at the door. Funny cat, great fun and companion.
When I first got her (when she was less than a year old, the alpha cat from a feral litter) she hid in the closet untill I pulled her out, closed the closet door and let her explore. Spakyle was on top of the table, TV set, 'puter, untill I told her to to come down, and after a while she got acclimated with the other cats, and would play, eventually making close friends with my moms other cats.
There would be days that I would wake up and the cat would be cleaning her self laying right  in between my legs, and other days Spakyle would jump on top of me, and meow untill I woke up.
Before I had Spakyle fixed, when she was in heat, other male cats from the neighborhood would be waiting by the doorstep to court their new mate.
Aw, I miss SPAKYLE, great cat, great companion. R.I.P. to SPAKYLE the amazing brootal \m/etal cat.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-