Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ITP UPDATE/ EDITORS NOTE: BLOGGER, EDITOR/SPACING


I'm very frustrated on top of having a migraine headache. Late last year, I added a new feature to ITP entitled ITP REVIEWS. Needless to say, I'm loving and really enjoying reviewing the metal, but I'm furious, frustrated and upset with BLOGGERS EDITOR (BLOGSPOT-when you compose an entry) as the new editor is useless as well, and only good for placing pics ect.
I can't write in this blog, other then press releases I post on here, because for some reason, the spacing is all sorts of fucked up, to the right near KULT BLOG ROLL, as no one can read the far right of said reviews. Sucks, because I worked very hard on these reviews as they take alot of time, almost as much time as NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK, and HUMANITY IS DOOMED.
While I really enjoy BLOGGED, great metal fans and bands here, great people, I might have to either write ITP's REVIEWS off line in Microsoft Word, and cut and paste it into this journal, or via e-mail, or the KULT BLOG ROLL will be private (nothing personal), but I'm still interested in those blogs, and I'm still a follower.
Depending if this is worth my time, I'm going to add a little layout to this journal, but I tried and failed at that last month. I need some brutal metal head peeps to draw me a logo.
Worst case scenario, I will either shorten my reviews, or end that feature temporarily, or maybe consider another BSP. Too bad, because I was enjoying writing the reviews, and I'm REALLY enjoying BLOGSPOT. I'm soo pissed at the way the spacing turns out after I published said review, and in preview it looks fine, but SUCKER, when I publish it, it looks like a spacing mess to the far right hand side.
We'll see what happens as I was honestly planning on alot more reviews, but the one below might be the last for a while.
With AOL journals, believe me, I couldn't fit HALF as much into an entry as often do on BLOGSPOT.
I'm REALLY sorry if people are having a hard time reading the reviews regarding words or sentences on the far right near the links and stuff. I'll see what I can do, but they are no guarantees depending on time.
Well, I've tried dragging other parts of the blog specifically links, to the bottom of the page, makes no difference, I might try writing ITP REVIEWS off line in MICROSOFT WORD and cutting and pasting unto BLOGSPOT, or shortening the reviews or ridding ITP of that feature.
I did not have this problem on BLOGSPOT before September, other reviews looked fine.
Ugh, ..Nite, I have the worst headache..
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-