Saturday, November 28, 2009

THE FUNERAL PROCESSION ON INDEFINITE HIATUS

Texas doomsters THE FUNERAL PROCESSION have announced that the band is on indefinite hiatus until the band changes their lineup and adds a new drummer.
FROM THE FUNERAL PROCESSION MYSPACE:








Rip The Funeral Procession

I just want to extend a thank you to everyone who has sent us messages, left inspiring comments on our pages, came to a show, bought a shirt, or just listened to our songs more than one time.
As of now, regretfully, the band is on indefinite hiatus. Hopefully sometime after the first of the year I will be making a member change or 2 and get this up running.

until then, stay in touch and most importantly keep enjoying the music we made!
If you are a drummer or know of a drummer in the dfw area please dont hesitate to get in contact with me. You can message me on here or my personal myspace. www.myspace.com/nakoatron


-Nakoa
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal
-\m/ -l-