Monday, November 30, 2009

SUPERINTEDENT IN COMPLEX BUSTED FOR DRUGS


....:sigh: About fucking time they busted this douche and his buddies, and don't think I don't KNOW. In house corruption as other than cigarettes we're drug free here. Erazo WAS the superintendent in said complex. So these idiots can bitch about my journal all they want, obviously they are in denial, and I'm close enough to the truth. Boo Fucking hoo. This happened two weeks ago, too close to home. Must of been their odor, with all the holes in there nose, they must of reeked of pot and alcohol on DWI'.s I heard about this two weeks ago.



http://www.dailyfreeman.com/articles/2009/11/15/blotter/doc4aff8953e6e2e466206708.txt

And I hate the people that you know
And I hate the way you can't say no
Too many long lines in a row
I hate the powder on your nose

And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out
And now I know who you are
It wasn't that hard
Just to figure you out -NICKLEBACK
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-