Sunday, February 14, 2010

ITP UPDATE: ITP DOES NOT ENDORSE GBG


I found something in the search engines as a site linked to ITP V.010 entitled "GAY BE GONE". I can't figure what that site is about, and frankly, I can't figure their agenda, (is it gay friendly, homophobic?). However, in the vague parody of GBG's closet space for those insecure about their sexuality,
We at ITP are NOT endorsing GBG and their site. Fucking weird, sometimes ya get weird links to this journal via the search engines. Just based upon the sites title GAY BE GONE, I'm suspicious.
Maybe someday GBG and others will come out their closet.
ITP does not endorse homophobia, nor are we accusing GBG of such attitudes.
We at ITP are just not comfortable with the link to ITP (Gaahl journal entry) via GBG.

http://gaybegone.com/2010/02/another-voice-rev-184-homosexual-leader-gene-robinson-admits/comment-page-1/#comment
Thanks-from "I don't know you"-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-GAY PRIDE-\m/ -l-