Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LACY (VOCALIST) FROM NOCTURNE JOINS LORDS OF ACID


Los Angeles, California based Industrial/nu metal band NOCTURNE have announced that vocalist LACY has join industrial/electronic legends LORDS OF ACID. FROM NOCTURNE:
I haven't been doing much with music, as you all know. Between running my dog rescue organization and doing reality TV shows, that's been taking up all of my time! But I've really been missing doing music! Music is my soul!!

Just as I was feeling down about being away from music for so long, the perfect opportunity came along! I was asked to join Lords of Acid as their new singer on the upcoming Sextacy Ball tour (with none other than Thrill Kill Kult on tour as well!!!). I am SO excited! The tour starts in just a few days, and I can't wait!!

To see if we'll be playing in a city near you, check out the dates on the Lords of Acid myspace page:

www.myspace.com/LordsofAcid

While you're there, drop a comment on their myspace page, and show support for your girl Lacey as their new singer!! :-)

Also, if you have some free time, and are interested in joining the Lords of Acid online street team, then send me an e-mail at LaceyConnerOnline@yahoo.com . Put "Lords of Acid - street team" in the subject line. Basically, I'm just looking for a group of people to help build hype and help spread the word about the tour on various message boards, blogs, forums, etc. It will be easy, and the people who
do the best job will get free tickets and back stage passes to a Lords of Acid / Thrill Kill Kult show near you (sorry, this offer is not available for the L.A. or N.Y. shows! Sorry!!!)

So again, hit me up at LaceyConnerOnline@yahoo.com if you want to help, and be a part of the online street team.

Thanks Guys!! I can't wait to you see you on tour!! I'm looking forward to finally getting to meet so many of you!!

Cheers,

Lacey Conner
vocalist: Lords of Acid
front woman: Nocturne
prankster: Charm School
bitch: Rock of Love
Thanks-stay Metal, stay Brutal-\m/ -l-