Sunday, October 17, 2010

HATE ETERNAL SALUTE JARED ANDERSON




Florida death metal veterans HATE ETERNAL honored late bassist/vocalist Jared Anderson's
memory as Anderson was found dead 10/14/2006 of heart failure. Jared Anderson was also the vocalist/bassist for MORBID ANGEL after Steve Tuckers exit.
FROM HATE ETERNAL:
Today is the day Jared Anderson,my bass player and good friend passed
away 4 years ago.It seems like yesterday when we lost such a great
musician and even more so,an amazing person and great friend.Let us not
forget who we have lost and honor him with the respect he rightfully
deserves.He will always be missed and his friendship will always mean
the world to me,Jared,you will always be remembered my friend,miss you
always my brother..



Dec 28th,1975-Oct 14th,2006 Jared W.Anderson R.I.P

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-