Saturday, July 2, 2011

ITP UPDATE: NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND AND DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) COMING UP BY MONDAY


ITP UPDATE: Yes, because of a ISP weather related outtage, DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) and NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND has been postponed until the end of this three day July 4th weekend, as ITP REVIEWS (I PROMISE!) will be coming up this week and next weekend. It's time to get to WORK on ITP V.011, long hours as it will be.
Yes, I said I would do this late last year, and it is officially DONE. ITP's author JUST started an account for this blog on TWITTER. Again, I just started the ITP V.011 TWITTER account last month, so it will take me a while to build a following and to follow others. Keep in mind I'm a NUBIE to TWITTER as I will have an secondary private TWITTER account for myself. I'm digging TWITTER already.
NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) will be posted by the end of this weekend, and yes, ITP (metal release) REVIEWS starting this week and next weekend.
Please TWEET me your band news and tour dates @ITPV011, send me a bulletin or message to SWORDSANDGRAVES@MYSPACE or add me on MYSPACE, TWITTER or Individual Thought Patterns V.011 on FACEBOOK.
All bands on MYSPACE add me on Theresa Geteles FACEBOOK and I might even start a secondary FACEBOOOK account.
So please, all friends on MYSPACE for SWORDSANDGRAVES, ITP V.011 on FACEBOOK, BLOGGED, BLOGCATALOG and technorati.com follow ITP V.011 on TWITTER.
Follow ITPV011 on Twitter
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-