Friday, October 7, 2011

ITP V.011 UPDATE: METAL NEWS FEATURES MONDAY, TUESDAY,WEDNESDAY, ITP REVIEWS THIS WEEKEND

EDITORS NOTE: BTW, if you haven't noticed, ITP V.011 added FEEDJIT for live traffic feed AND a FAVICON.

OK, this repetitive journal entry seems redundant, I'll have to be more organized and post the metal news features, lmao. Yeh, you're probably saying "I want NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK and HUMANITY IS DOOMED, get it over with." I'm working on it. However, I do have OTHER commitments this week. ITP's author caught a bit of a hacking cough and cold, so I have less energy along with my usual hatred for morons.

ITP's author is deep in thought figuring what to review this weekend, as the three reviews will be announced (FRIDAY) TONIGHT, (usually announced on WEDNESDAY).

If all of us HUMANS would take some time to think about something other than our self absorbed, selfish lives for a second. Just take some time to support a great shredding guitarist, producer JAMES MURPHY (DEATH, TESTAMENT, OBITUARY, DISINCARNATE) and wish him the very best in health. Please do support fund raisers for JAMES MURPHY.
FROM JAMES MURPHY and DERON MILLER VIA BLABBERMOUTH.NET:
Florida-based guitarist-turned-producer James Murphy, who is best known for his guitar work with TESTAMENT, DEATH, OBITUARY, CANCER and DISINCARNATE, has posted the following message on his Facebook page:

"Some troubling news for me in the last couple days. The bloodwork that was done recently revealed that the hormone indicator for the tumor I battled and defeated nine years ago is now 20 times higher than the low it reached as recently as one year ago. This could be indicative of a recurrence. Next step is an MRI, scheduled for the 11th of this month, to determine how much the tumor has grown. I am keeping a positive attitude about it and just moving forward."

Deron Miller (WORLD UNDER BLOOD, CKY), who worked with Murphy on WORLD UNDER BLOOD's debut album, is trying to raise money to help cover James' medical expenses. He has posted the following message on his Facebook page:

"James Murphy, legendary rock/metal guitarist (helped me with WORLD UNDER BLOOD's 'Tactical' CD) has just informed me that the brain tumor he was diagnosed with in [2001] had been improving and shrinking for the last several years... is returning rapidly. If my wife Felissa and I could get our Facebook friends to each PayPal at least $1, he will have an easier time covering the expenses that come with having no insurance and being a musician/producer. I'm asking you to contribute as much as you want, but the person that contributes the most will recieve something very special from my wife and I. I'm not trying to make a competition out of this, I just want my buddy well again. Please share this post and the PayPal address is felissarose123@aol.com. 100% of the money will go to his treatment and expenses. Thanks so much in advance!!!"

In August 2001, Murphy was discovered to have a massive tumor growth near the base of his brain and was quickly scheduled for an urgent life-saving operation. James underwent surgery on September 17, 2001 at the Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute in Tampa, Florida. Neurosurgeon Dr. Frank Vrionis and head and neck surgeon Dr. John Song, performed the operation using a Maxillary Swing procedure that made entry through the left side of the face. An incision was made underneath the left eye, along the side of the nose, and finally through the middle of the upper lip. The facial tissue was then pulled back and the cheekbone removed. They then cut through James' sinus and made entry below the orbit of the eye to remove a portion of the growth. More was removed through an incision made in the soft pallet inside the mouth. About 70% of the tumor was removed, the remainder being too close to vital structures to risk further damage. The sinus was then packed with fat tissue taken from the lower abdomen via an incision below the navel and reattached. The cheekbone was set back in place and held with two small titanium plates. The facial tissue was then sutured closed along with the soft pallet. His mouth was fitted with a prosthesis to protect the pallet tissue while it healed. The remaining 30% of the tumor was treated with a medication to shrink it called Parlodel (Bromocriptine), which James was told he would have to take for the rest of his life.

ITP V.011 UPDATE:

ITP V.011 METAL NEWS FEATURES (VERY tentative schedule):MONDAY NITE: NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, TUESDAY NITE: DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS), WENDSDAY: HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS), THE ART OF DANCE: THURSDAY ITP V.011 REVIEWS (HOPEFULLY, depending on mood and stability will return THIS WEEKEND.


Through everything I've been through, I've been very dedicated to writing and keeping ITP updated even if it meant using public access 'puters through some dark times in my life.
I can NOT express the dedication of ITP's READERS and thank them enough as ITP's readers are international from my homeland in the USA to Norway, to Australia, to South America, Germany, UK everywhere. ITP's author/editor thanks YOU the READERS, a mighty SALLLUTe and HAILS to you all for being dedicated readers. I would honestly be writing ITP even if no one read it, as an expression, but I must give the metal horns to ITP's readers as YOU INSPIRE ME.





ITP REVIEWS will be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (time, mood and stability permitting).

It's time to get to WORK on ITP V.011, long hours as it will be.
Yes, I said I would do this late last year, and it is officially DONE. ITP's author JUST started an account for this blog on TWITTER. Again, I just started the ITP V.011 TWITTER account in JUNE, so it will take me a while to build a following and to follow others. Keep in mind I'm a NUBIE to TWITTER as I will have an secondary private TWITTER account for myself. I'm digging TWITTER already.
Do NOT add ITP V.011 if you're a phisher or SPAM BOT, because we hate that crap.

Look to the RIGHT of this journal (DISCLAIMER) for ITP V.011 anticipated weekly review schedule..
Please TWEET me your band news and tour dates @ITPV011, send me a bulletin or message to SWORDSANDGRAVES@MYSPACE or add me on MYSPACE, TWITTER or Individual Thought Patterns V.011 on FACEBOOK.
:Looks to the RIGHT of ITP V.011: I've also added ITP V.011 on a NETWORK of Extreme Metal blogs VIA FACEBOOK and BLOGSPOT entitled NETWORKED BLOGS hit me up for an add as I don't want to lose touch with my metal compadres and I want to meet new metal heads as I really do enjoy the extreme metal bloggers on BLOGSPOT and elsewhere on the net.
All bands on MYSPACE add me on Theresa Geteles FACEBOOK and I might even start a secondary FACEBOOOK account.
So please, all friends on MYSPACE for SWORDSANDGRAVES, ITP V.011 on FACEBOOK, BLOGGED, BLOGCATALOG and technorati.com follow ITP V.011 on TWITTER.
Follow ITPV011 on Twitter
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/