Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ITP V.011 UPDATE: REVIEWS/ METAL FEATURES



ITP V.011 UPDATE: Ugh, running late on ITP V.011 REVIEWS. It's hard to concentrate here, because of constant babblers, shit talkers, slanderers, so out of depression, things have slowed down. I might split my time and post from a different location, where's it's more chill and not spend so much time here. Plus, funny, very painful story, I was chewing gum, trying to cut down on smoking, and my filing fell out my tooth, (one tooth fell out in 2008) one of two cavities ever, and I tried chewing gum again, and "AHHHHHHHHH", two minutes of knee slapping pain. I have a very high threshold for pain, I just ignore it, mind over matter, just two minutes, and ahhhhhh, paaaain. It's going to be an emergency. So don't mess with me. In this emotional and PHYSICAL pain, my government can send me to war, in my emotional, physical pain, I would be like "Yeh, I wanna hurt somebody back".

I'm going to give this chewing gum away to a friend.
HERE'S THE ITP V.011 REVIEW SCHEDULE: TENTATIVE:

10/12/2011-WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM-"Celestial Lineage" (TONIGHT!)
10/13/2011-COMATOSE VIGIL-"Fuimus, Non Sumus"
10/14/2011-IMMOLATION-"Providence"

*CHANGE OF PLANS REGARDING ITP V.011 REVIEWS: OK, I'm hearing the NEW IMMOLATION (EP)"Providence" and I'm digging it, so I will review that release, gotta stay current and some day I will review the rifftastic/classic MESHUGGAH EP "I". More bands need to release quality EP's.
BTW, METAL NEWS FEATURES LATER THIS THIS WEEK, I can't concentrate so there fore I procrastinate.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-