Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ITP V.011 UPDATE: ITP REVIEWS THIS WEEKEND,ITP NEWS FEATURES WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEK

EDITORS NOTE: BTW, if you haven't noticed, ITP V.011 added FEEDJIT for live traffic feed AND a FAVICON.

BLACK SABBATH FANS: a special announcement will be made at 11 AM 11/11/2011, STAY TUNED for ITP V.011 for that news.

ITP V.011 HAS not gotten anything done in the review department thanks to a few morons trying to pick a fight, we'll take care of that for sure. So the scheduled reviews from last weekend are NOT forgotten, they are pushed back until this coming weekend.
OK, this repetitive journal entry seems redundant, I'll have to be more organized and post the metal news features, lmao. Yeh, you're probably saying "I want NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK and HUMANITY IS DOOMED, get it over with." I'm working on it.



Yes, the ITP V.011 news feature procrastination CONTINUES, as I write about writing ITPnews features, more so than actually getting it done, I know, pathetic, LMAO (although blogging isn't high priority). I was wondering if writing the metal news features monthly (NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK and HUMANITY IS DOOMED) would be a little redundant, (I used to post ITP METAL NEWS FEATURES MONTHLY).. I'm thinking about perhaps posting the metal news features bi monthly or quarterly, per quarter touring cycle. There fore, more potential time for ITP V.011 REVIEWS:

ITP V.011 UPDATE: ITP V.011 REVIEWS: (SORRY, MISSED TWO WEEKS OF REVIEWS, NOTE SURE HOW MUTCH I CAN GET DONE LIVING IN THIS SHITHOLE): 11/11/2011: ISOLE: BORN FROM SHADOWS
11/12/2011: MITOCHODRION: PARISIGNOSIS
11/13/2011: MOURNFUL CONGREGATION: THE BOOK OF KINGS
WEDNESDAY: 11/9/2011:ITP V.011 NOTES FROM THE EXTREME UNDERGROUND
THURSDAY: 11/10/2011: ITP V.011 DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS)
MONDAY: 11/14/2011: ITP V.011 HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS)

ITP V.011 REVIEWS ITP V.011 REVIEWS WILL BE POSTED ON WEEKENDS as will be announced mid week on the disclaimer on the right of this journal.
Through everything I've been through, I've been very dedicated to writing and keeping ITPupdated even if it meant using public access 'puters through some dark times in my life.I can NOT express the dedication of ITP's READERS and thank them enough as ITP's readers are international from my homeland in the USA to Norway, to Australia, to South America, Germany, UK everywhere. ITP's author/editor thanks YOU the READERS, a mighty SALLLUTe and HAILS to you all for being dedicated readers. I would honestly be writing ITPeven if no one read it, as an expression, but I must give the metal horns to ITP's readers as YOU INSPIRE ME.


ITP REVIEWS will be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (time, mood and stability permitting).
It's time to get to WORK on ITP V.011, long hours as it will be. Yes, I said I would do this late last year, and it is officially DONE. ITP's author JUST started an account for this blog on TWITTER. Again, I just started theITP V.011 TWITTER account in JUNE, so it will take me a while to build a following and to follow others. Keep in mind I'm a NUBIE to TWITTER as I will have an secondary private TWITTER account for myself. I'm digging TWITTER already.Do NOT add ITP V.011 if you're a phisher or SPAM BOT, because we hate that crap.
Look to the RIGHT of this journal (DISCLAIMER) for ITP V.011 anticipated weekly review schedule..Please TWEET me your band news and tour dates @ITPV011, send me a bulletin or message to SWORDSANDGRAVES@MYSPACE or add me on MYSPACE, TWITTER or Individual Thought Patterns V.011 on FACEBOOK.:Looks to the RIGHT of ITP V.011: I've also added ITP V.011 on a NETWORK of Extreme Metal blogs VIA FACEBOOK and BLOGSPOT entitled NETWORKED BLOGS hit me up for an add as I don't want to lose touch with my metal compadres and I want to meet new metal heads as I really do enjoy the extreme metal bloggerson BLOGSPOT and elsewhere on the net. All bands on MYSPACE add me on Theresa Geteles FACEBOOK and I might even start a secondary FACEBOOOK account. So please, all friends on MYSPACE for SWORDSANDGRAVES, ITP V.011 on FACEBOOK, BLOGGED, BLOGCATALOG and technorati.com follow ITP V.011 on TWITTER.