Sunday, November 13, 2011

REPOST: ITP EDITORIAL: THE BEHAVIOR OF MORONS


Ok, there's been alot of "tension" these days and I feel a need to clarify these slanderous agendas and conspiracy theories. ITP V.011 supports MUSIC and NOT rumors.

First of regarding the local music "scene", I could care less. Going to shows in NYC is way cooler. From now on in, ITP will NOT post local shows in metal features (NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) and HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS)even if the show is a part of a National or North American tour. ITP will NOT print the "local date" (Hudson Valley Area) on that tour. The whole controversy regarding the The Basement (Kingston, NY) vs. Tainted Entertainment is between the two of them, I was not in attendance at the show in question as I rarely go to shows any more due to an injury from 2005, and money honey. I'm neutral. ITP has been an active journal since 2004, and will continue to be, as I've been active regarding multimedia aspects of extreme metal/hard rock since '92, between radio djig in the 90's, booking local unsigned bands in the first half of last decade, and now blogging about extreme metal.
I don't like the whole anti metal attitude as I don't like the threat with no substance. Don't paint everyone with the same (negative) brush as this isn't really about me despite your preconceived notions and misperceptions, and delusional conspiracy theories. If someone said all black or white people are of bad character many of you would shit bricks regarding lack of political correctness.
I don't like the way some people in the house are acting, what do they want an Academy Award.
Secondly, I paid rent last week where I'm currently living. I was walking down the street, and this white dude seemed to follow me, I got nervous and crossed the street as I noticed he was visiting someone where I live. I don't open the locked front door for strangers, so I waited for 20 minutes until he disappeared to key in to my own home. I few minutes after I got home, someone bitched at me because I keyed into my own home around 9PM at night, reasonable hour, unreasonable "complaint".
If you live on the first floor of a building, expect foot traffic if you live near the front door. Not my fave place to live ether as Patti transferred from one apartment to a first floor/front door apartment, and I'm a tenet. When I asked (someone else) to clarify what was going on, the woman (PATTI) started yelling and screaming as I explained I don't run up and down the staircase (really couldn't physically)and I should be able to come and go as I please. Then when I told Patti, I could talk CPS regarding both her and 3A, as perhaps they have fallen off the wagon, CPS has stepped in regarding her child) she threatened me saying "I'm going to whip your ass" and I called the cops on her. In fact, Patti and AL act like they can say and do whatever they want, and manipulate things, I'm just protecting what is rightfully MINE. Patti has her own entrance and exit way (own door) to her apartment.

Now, keep in mind, I don't drink or do drugs, and I don't tolerate this kind of violent, psychotic behavior as this woman (Patti) is always outside my window talking about the most slanderous, defamatory, delusional conspiracy theories and threats towards me and others and she doesn't even know what's she talking about in denial of her own problems and history, anything to take the spot light off of them as a decoy. I'm not the scapegoat, I did not find my lost benefit card last month (got a new one) and I'm suspicious of what these morons are hiding. There was even one time, the landlord yelled at Patti because she was violating her probation as she was getting drunk and screaming at her boyfreind in the hallway as she shouldn't be in the main of the house.

Another thing, my neighbors daughter stopped (she moved out last MAY, 5 days before I moved in) by with their extended family for FOUR DAYS last week. Taleema  put her hands in my mailbox right in front of me and the mail carrier. I said "NO" , don't put your hands in my mailbox". This "Taleema" chick has had 6 months to do mail forwarding a free service through the post office. I've been cool enough to give "Taleema" mail (she didn't do mail forwarding and her mom requested her mail, so I gave her mail to her mom) to her mom whom lives downstairs from me encouraging them to do mail forwarding, but stealing my mail, is fraud.
Sharing Information? I'm sure these idiots have something to hide, and I'll let CPS know, criminalize then sue them (for making threats towards the blogger).

Also, I've heard alot of homophobic commentary in this house recently ( I don't care if a same sex couple have a relationship between two consenting ADULTS, as the war in New York is WON, gay marriages are legal) as we NEVER tolerate homophobia of any sort or type and we don't tolerate child abusers or sex offenders as one of the neighbors babysitter (Rossie 3A) dated a level three sex offender (Shane Long: http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDirectory/offenderDetails.jsp?offenderid=3957) as they were busted in a drug raid via URGENT 2008 (New Paltz, NY) I and many others don't like him. . Our landlord locked the front and back door giving tenets a key because of Rossie's various wigger and drug addicted boyfriends.
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-