Friday, December 9, 2011

ITP V.011: EDITORIAL: "IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY": ITP V.011 REVISED SCHEDULE



Yeh, it's been a long day. Another VIRGINIA TECH shooting, on the unrelated anniversary of both DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (2004) and JOHN LENNON's (1980) death's. ITP's author ended up checking her self in the hospital (voluntarily) for the worst toothache EVER, and it was PAINFUL as I was given antibiotics, an non narcotic painkiller and a shot right on my hip to stop the pain so I could function. I'm ok, I WILL go to a dentist, my filling (one of only TWO cavities I've ever had) fell out in October (chewing gum) and the pain has been excruciating since, keeping me awake. The hospital doctors said it might be my "wisdom tooth growing in", I chuckled, wisdom has NEVER been more painful, as I'm guessing it's the tooth that lost it's buddy called the "filling".
However, I did see some grey hairs on my head, in the the right light.
I'll be fine.
Considering the pain, and the tooth infection, it's been a little slow on ITP V.011, so I hope to get back to normal real soon perhaps this weekend, after I make the dental appointment.
Again, condolences to all effected regarding the VIRGINIA TECH tragedy, and RIP to DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT and JOHN LENNON.

FROM MIRROR.CO.UK:
JOHN Lennon’s widow Yoko Ono yesterday insisted that the star’s spirit still soars – 31 years after his tragic death.

On the anniversary of the late Beatle’s shooting, she said he would have supported the anti-capitalist “Occupy” protests.

“John was about making the world a better place,” she said. “He sang Gimme Some Truth so, when I see all the activism today, I feel we will turn the corner soon.”



The Imagine singer was gunned down outside his home in New York on December 8, 1980, by Mark Chapman. But Yoko believes John, who would have turned 71 this year, is still campaigning in spirit.

She said: “Now that John’s a spirit, he has a different effect on people. Spirits talk on a pure level and don’t get distracted by people saying things like, ‘That’s nice, but why’s he wearing that?’

“Of course, it would still be better if John was around.”

The star’s music will be performed again on Saturday at the 31st annual John Lennon memorial concert at Poisson Rouge nightclub in New York.

But the event prompts mixed emotions for Yoko, 78, who last year compiled an 11-CD collection of his music, but admitted: “I don’t listen for pleasure, it chokes me up.”

The couple married in 1969 and spent their honeymoon in Amsterdam staging a week-long “bed-in” for peace, which they later repeated in Vancouver, Canada.

They stayed together until his death, although they split during Lennon’s so-called “lost weekend” from 1973 to 1975, when he had a relationship with assistant May Pang.

Some fans blamed Yoko for the break-up of The Beatles, but in recent years feelings have mellowed and last week she attended the official opening of the Museum of Liverpool.



Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/12/09/john-lennon-s-widow-yoko-ono-says-his-spirit-still-soars-on-anniversary-of-his-death-115875-23621215/#ixzz1g16laeam

ITP V.011 REVISED SCHEDULE:(DEPENDING UPON MY TOOTH):

12/9/2011: DECAPITATED: CARNIVAL IS FOREVER (OVERNIGHT)
12/10/2011: HATE ETERNAL: PHOENIX AMONGST THE ASHES
12/11/2011: LOSS: DESPOND
12/11/2011: ITP V.011 THE ART OF DANCE

MONDAY: 12/12/2011: ITP V.011 NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND
TUESDAY: 12/13/2011: CHUCK SCHULDINER TRIBUTE (DEATH/CONTROL DENIED)
WEDNESDAY: 12/14/2011: ITP V.011 HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS)
THURSDAY: 12/15/2011: ITP V.011 DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS)
ITP RE RATE (RE RATE OF OVER OR UNDER RATED REVIEWS): (2009, 2010, 2011) will be posted in LATE DECEMBER
ITP V.011 BEST OV 2011: LATE DECEMBER/EARLY 2012

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-GIVE PEACE A CHANCE-\m/ -l-