Saturday, December 24, 2011

ITP V.011 UPDATE: "ANTI X-MAS" REVIEWS, METAL NEWS FEATURES WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND, AND THIS WEEK

ITP V.011 UPDATE: HAPPY HOLIDAYS, whatever you celebrate. Sorry about the delay, V.011 author has of personal stuff to do this week so the metal features and rest of V.011 reviews are delayed. We are coming down to the last week of 2011 and the year flew by. Keep in mind that V.011 will change title from V.011 to V.012 (to signify the new year) 1/1/2012 including syndicates (if I can) same metal blog, please don't get confused.

TONIGHT and TOMORROW, ANTI X MAS WEEKEND ITP V.011 REVIEWS.

I've been sick with a cold, so I've been pissed and less productive.

ITP V.011 REVISED SCHEDULE: ANTI X-MAS REVIEWS:

SATURDAY: 12/24/2011: ITP V.011 REVIEW: HATE ETERNAL: PHOENIX AMONGST THE ASHES
SUNDAY: 12/25/2011: ITP V.011 REVIEW: LOSS: DESPOND


MONDAY: 12/22/2011: ITP V.011 NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)


TUESDAY: 12/26/2011: ITP V.011 HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS,(2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)
WEDNESDAY : 12/27/2011: ITP V.011 DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS-(2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)
ITP V.011 REVIEWS (WILL be announced WEDNESDAY)

ITP RE RATE (RE RATE OF OVER OR UNDER RATED REVIEWS): (2009, 2010, 2011) will be posted in LATE DECEMBER

ITP V.011 BEST OV 2011: EARLY 2012 (JANUARY)

I was wondering if writing the metal news features monthly NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK and HUMANITY IS DOOMED) would be a little redundant, (I used to post ITP METAL NEWS FEATURES MONTHLY).. I'm thinking about perhaps posting the metal news features bi monthly or quarterly, per quarter touring cycle. There fore, more potential time for ITP V.011 REVIEWS:

I've been personally very busy, and I'm battling a cold, it's BRRRRR, out so show compassion and be patient or I'll kick " f***ing A**, as I need room to be HUMAN..ITP's author does NOT celebrate Christmas (I'm not feeling well anyway) so if all goes well, I'll post some reviews this weekend as an ANTI XMAS, ANTI CONSUMER, SATANIC METAL BINGE just for kicks and giggles.
However, if you do celebrate the Holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaaa, New Years, Winter Solistice), have an AWESOME holiday!
ITP REVIEWS will be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (time, mood and stability permitting).
It's time to get to WORK on ITP V.011, long hours as it will be. Yes, I said I would do this late last year, and it is officially DONE. ITP's author JUST started an account for this blog on TWITTER. Again, I just started the ITP V.011 TWITTER account in JUNE, so it will take me a while to build a following and to follow others. Keep in mind I'm a NUBIE to TWITTER as I will have an secondary private TWITTER account for myself. I'm digging TWITTER already.Do NOT add ITP V.011 if you're a phisher or SPAM BOT, because we hate that crap.
Look to the RIGHT of this journal (DISCLAIMER) for ITP V.011 anticipated weekly review schedule..Please TWEET me your band news and tour dates @ITPV011, send me a bulletin or message to SWORDSANDGRAVES@MYSPACE or add me on MYSPACE, TWITTER or Individual Thought Patterns V.011 on FACEBOOK.:Looks to the RIGHT of ITP V.011: I've also added ITP V.011 on a NETWORK of Extreme Metal blogs VIA FACEBOOK and BLOGSPOT entitled NETWORKED BLOGS hit me up for an add as I don't want to lose touch with my metal compadres and I want to meet new metal heads as I really do enjoy the extreme metal bloggers on BLOGSPOT and elsewhere on the net. All bands on MYSPACE add me on FACEBOOK and I might even start a secondary FACEBOOOK account. So please, all friends on MYSPACE for SWORDSANDGRAVES, ITP V.011 on FACEBOOK, BLOGGED, BLOGCATALOG and technorati.com follow ITP V.011 on TWITTER.

FOLLOW ITP V.011 ON TWITTER:
Follow &&&&&&<span class=lt;span class=" id="SPELLING_ERROR_63">lt;span class=" id="SPELLING_ERROR_119">lt;span class=" id="SPELLING_ERROR_64">lt;span class=" id="SPELLING_ERROR_66">lt;span class=" id="SPELLING_ERROR_61">

“The potential for abuse of power through digital networks – upon which we as citizens now depend for nearly everything, including our politics – is one of the most insidious threats to democracy in the Internet age&ellipsis; This is no time for politicians and industry lobbyists in Washington to be devising new Internet censorship mechanisms, adding new opportunities for abuse of corporate and government power over online speech.”

- Rebecca MacKinnon (New York Times)


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-HAPPY HOLIDAYS, PLEASE SIGN THE ANTI SOPA PETITION -\m/ -l-