Friday, December 9, 2011

LIFELOVER: GIRLFREIND OF "B" (Nattdal-JONAS BERQVIST) COMMENTS ON JONAS LAST DAY



Liza Werling, friend of late LIFELOVER (Swedish DSBM band) mainman "B" (Nattdal-JONAS BERQVIST) has commented on his last day of existence. Autopsy reports and official cause of "B"'s death due soon.

FROM LIZA WERLING:

On the morning of September 8th me and Jonas started our journey at five o’clock in the morning. My mother drove us to the bus heading to Gothenburg. There we met up with Kral and got a rental car, Jonas never liked flying and this was his birthday present. I was the only one with a drivers license. As we headed towards Denmark we made some stops, both me and Jonas were quite heavy smokers, we listened to all of Jonas favorite music, he was quite stubborn so he decided almost everything. =)


When we came to Germany I was tired from driving and Kral had a friend in Kiel that we could sleep at.
We came to his friend and shared a joint, Jonas was really wasted and fell asleep. It was almost impossible to move him.
After a while he started snoring really really loud. But I just figured it was because he forgot his nose spray. But It was strange we couldn’t wake him up, but then again, he didn’t sleep the night before, he prepared his new mask all night. He often did that, didn’t sleep in the nights, that’s how you got the amazing music he wrote.

I went to bed right after he fell asleep but I had to listen to music all night to drown the snoring. Kral and his friend went out for a beer and when he came back in three in the morning he went in to check on Jonas since he still snored.


We scheduled to leave at 8 am but when we tried to wake him up it was impossible. Kral yelled at him but I just though he overreacted. It wasn’t until I heard the 911-call and the words “He looks like a dead person” I thought that there really is something wrong here.
The police came and sad “That he has death-marks” and we were not allowed back in the room. When the ambulance and forensics people came they said the words I could not bare to hear, He is dead.


This has changed my life forever. I lost my fiancée; the man I was going to marry and some day have children with. My soulmate, my twin,
But the musicworld lost even more, he was in the beginning of a new album, a new band and he had so much to give.
Not one day passes without me thinking of him. And I wonder, why?


Written by: Liza Werling
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-RIP JONAS-\m/ -l-