Friday, January 27, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: ITP V.012 REVIEWS and METAL NEWS FEATURES WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEK AND WEEKEND



ITP V.012 UPDATE: ITP V.012 METAL REVIEWS THIS WEEKEND, METAL NEWS FEATURES (NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS), DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) NEXT WEEK.

Unfortunately, I have a very hard concentrating and getting any thing done in this living environment as I'm so pissed about those whom are denial fucking with me, as I'm been talking to an attorney about what to do about the bullying.
Secondly, Bindu and Taleema Platts (how many times have I addressed this issue to them and on this journal) do NOT live at this address or in my unit as they moved 5/1/2011, I moved in 5 days later. Since I don't know, nor like them and I've asked them to do "mail forwarding" over the last 8 months, I've returned thier mail to sender, totally within my legal rights to do so, as I'm correct, they don't live in this unit. Bindu nor Taleema Platts can NOT use my address (they have no consent) as they rufuse to do mail forwarding or invest in a post office box, as nice as I was to them last summer. Also, to avoid any confusion, computer matching systems could state that I live with Bindu Platts when I never have, don't know and never will (I don't know him)live with those people as they could disrupt both of our benefits, as again, he can not use my address as BINDU PLATTS did not report a change of address to CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES, and did not do mail forwarding.
Keep in mind, ITP V.012 author has never had kids, I don't want any and I'm a lesbian and I don't know these people in question the PLATTS family, sounds like they have a dysfunctional family, as he comes over to visit his grandparents and makes threats towards metal heads, homophobic comments. Also, my entertainment (lawyer) buddy he has offered me great advice on these idiots.

ITP V.012 author would like to get reviews and metal features done, and I'm only one person as there is no guarantee I can all of this right now. Yeh, it sucks, I'm not getting anything done living here, but those whom are starting shit are legally liable.


Damn, I'm tired.

ITP V.012 REVISED SCHEDULE:



FRIDAY: 01/27/2012: ITP V.012 REVIEW: HATE ETERNAL: PHOENIX AMONGST THE ASHES
1/27/2012: ITP V.012 THE ART OF DANCE
SATURDAY: 01/28/2012: ITP V.012 REVIEW: LOSS: DESPOND
SUNDAY: 1/29/2012: ITP V.012 REVIEW: LAMB OF GOD: RESOLUTION
MONDAY: 1/30/2012: ITP V.012 NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)
TUESDAY: 01/31/2012: ITP V.012 DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS-(2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)
WEDNESDAY: 2/01/2012: ITP V.012 HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS-2012 INTERNATIONAL TOUR DATES)


MORE REVIEWS NEXT WEEKEND..
ITP V.012 REVIEW: ELUVEITIE: HELVETIOS
ITP V.012 REVIEW: ABORTED: GLOBAL FLATLINE
ITP V.012 RE RATE BLASTBACK (RE RATE OF OVER OR UNDER RATED RELEASES 2009, 2010, 2011)


ITP V.011 BEST OV 2011 first week in FEBRUARY..

Writing the metal news features monthly NFTEMU, DAMNED IN BLACK and HUMANITY IS DOOMED) would be a little redundant, (I used to post ITP METAL NEWS FEATURES MONTHLY).. I'm thinking about perhaps posting the metal news features bi monthly or quarterly, per quarter touring cycle. There fore, more potential time for ITP V.012 REVIEWS:


ITP REVIEWS will be on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (time, mood and stability permitting).
It's time to get to WORK on ITP V.012, long hours as it will be. Yes, I said I would do this late last year, and it is officially DONE. ITP's author JUST started an account for this blog on TWITTER. Again, I just started the ITP V.012 TWITTER account in JUNE, so it will take me a while to build a following and to follow others. Keep in mind I'm a NUBIE to TWITTER as I will have an secondary private TWITTER account for myself. I'm digging TWITTER already.Do NOT add ITP V.012 if you're a phisher or SPAM BOT, because we hate that crap.
Look to the RIGHT of this journal (DISCLAIMER) for ITP V.012 anticipated weekly review schedule..Please TWEET me your band news and tour dates @ITPV012, send me a bulletin or message to SWORDSANDGRAVES@MYSPACE or add me on MYSPACE, TWITTER or Individual Thought Patterns V.012 on FACEBOOK.:Looks to the RIGHT of ITP V.012: I've also added ITP V.012 on a NETWORK of Extreme Metal blogs VIA FACEBOOK and BLOGSPOT entitled NETWORKED BLOGS hit me up for an add as I don't want to lose touch with my metal compadres and I want to meet new metal heads as I really do enjoy the extreme metal bloggers on BLOGSPOT and elsewhere on the net. All bands on MYSPACE add me on FACEBOOK and I might even start a secondary FACEBOOOK account. So please, all friends on MYSPACE for SWORDSANDGRAVES, ITP V.012 on FACEBOOK, BLOGGED, BLOGCATALOG and technorati.com follow ITP V.012 on TWITTER.

FOLLOW ITP V.012 ON TWITTER:
http://twitter.com/#!/ITPV011




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal- \m/ -l-