Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ITP V.012: ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P Fredrik Svartravn Runeberg (SVARTRAVN SORGTUNG)



Fredrik Svartravn Runeberg of Norwegian Industrial/black metal project SVARTRAVN SORGTUNG passed away today as his death has been confirmed by his manager. No further details are available. Svartravn Sorgtung is the one-man industrial project of Svartravn. More widely known for his work with Black Metal, Svartravn Sorgtung allows Svartravn to indulge in one of the forms of music that he personally finds interesting.

Related acts:
Iam(ANAL)ieN
Bytting
Sohrg
Ciphered Minds
Vragvold
Avsindig
Decrepitus
Hobo Suicide
Blåpung




FROM PATRICIA THOMAS MANAGEMENT: This is Patricia, Svartravn's manager. I have spoken with his close friend and band mate Vrag and we have decided to keep the band page going as a tribute to him, and as a reminder to all his friends and fans of what a terrific person he was, and how much we will all miss him. The world is a sadder place without Svartravn, and there will be a place in our hearts that will forever belong to him.
Today has been one of the saddest days of my live when I received a phone call telling me that Svartravn had died. I started working with him when he was too young to attend gigs, and he has always been a very, very special person to me. The loss to myself, his friends and his family is impossible to put into words. I will miss you for the rest of my life little one.

VIDEO BELOW: IN TRIBUTE TO Fredrik Svartravn Runeberg:


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal, RIP Svartravn -\m/ -l-