Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ABIGAIL WILLIAMS: PULLS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE

Becoming - Jan. 24, 2012 Arizona, USA black metal warriors ABIGAIL WILLIAMS sent out an unofficial press release stating the band was looking for "a female keyboard player" with ambitions to film a cookie cutter CRADLE OF FILTH clone  video (lol). ..Everyone fell for it, or protested the "musical direction" as ABIGAIL WILIAMS wished all a happy (belated) April Fools, and ITP V.012 author is rottflmao, as I also was fooled.

FROM ABIGAIL WILLIAMS:
I have to clear something up real quick. The post we made on APRIL FOOLS DAY, the one about us getting a female keyboard player and making a COF style video etc, yeah that was obviously an April fools joke. Too many people keep asking me about it so I guess I gotta spell it out. Expect more of what you heard on Becoming (but better) for our next album.Thanks. Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l