Thursday, April 26, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: ITP METAL NEWS FEATURES ?

ITP V.012 UPDATE: So, ITP's author is contemplating, when the time is right, bringing back the oldest ITP staple, METAL NEWS FEATURES: ITP V.012 NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, DAMNED IN BLACK (BLACK METAL NEWS) and HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS). My excuse for NOT posting the aforementioned news features in almost a year: disorganazation, "writers block", more substancially the recent condition of my 'puter, figuring the new BLOGSPOT.COM interface ( I think I'm getting the hang of it), exhaustion from long hours if all ITP features are clicking on all gears.

Let's say, by SUNDAY or MONDAY ITP V.012 will post NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (PART ONE) complete with spring/summer 2012 tour and festival dates. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep a neat layout with the metal news features vs. the new BLOGSPOT.COM INTERFACE, no guarentee. If you're a promoter, signed band, record label, please do get a hold of ITP on FACEBOOK, MYSPACE or TWITTER and forgive me for neglecting other social networks, I'll be right there.  

No, ITP's author has NOT forgotten about ITP V.012 METAL AT THE MOVIES,  ITP V.012 WORLD APOCALYPSE (I totally feel your pain, the world sucks, but ya gotta have a sense some humour. I'm thinking about posting a voters poll on which rock/metal muscians your would hypothetically vote for considering this is election year) 
Nor have I forgotten about ITP V.012 REVIEWS, somewhere between "writers block" and ugh, perhaps summer 2012 for reviews, we'll see. 

ITP V.012 SCHEDULE: 
4/27/2012: ITP V.012: THE ART OF DANCE 
4/29/ OR 30 2012: ITP V.012: NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-