Sunday, April 29, 2012

WORSHIP: PLANNING FALL 2012 EUROPEAN TOUR

German funeral doomsters WORSHIP are currently booking a fall (OCTOBER 2012) EUROPEAN tour as the band shall unleash a new offering around that time.



FROM WORSHIP: 
Hey guys, good news for you… There will be a Worship Tour in Autumn 2012! Will will drive in a big circle through Europe, together with Faal (Netherlands)… We are looking at the 2nd half of October. A few somethings are solid, a lot of gaps still exist. Central Europe is prefered for this to form a tight tour, but if you ever want us to hit another continent, ever, we’d love to! And before you go, if you are NOT in any position to book us, you still count. Post to our website (http://WorshipDoom.com/) or our Facebook page and tell us where you want us to go. Reply to this. I read everything. It will be interesting to us (and to promoters!) to see where the most demand is, and to see that we are wanted at all. It will certainly not help our case if this announcement meets extreme utter boredom from your side. Maybe I can tease you a bit further to help us make this tour happen: A tour means I need to have the album done around that date! I don’t want to meet you without a new album in hand. That was what I was hinting at on Facebook, I found a brilliant way to kick my own arse to have it finally done… The looming tour. The very very worst would be an exclusive preorder deal for the concert crowd, if something bad happens, but I will have the album out in time if the gods won’t intervene.Your Tourmonger. Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-