Monday, May 14, 2012

ITP V.012: ONLY ONE PER COFFIN: R.I.P. Trond "Trondr Nefas" Bråthen (URGEHAL)

 Urgehal(Norway)

                                                                                                                                                                       With sadness, it has been reported that  Trond "Trondr Nefas" Bråthen, vocalist/guitarist of legendary Norwegian black metal warriors URGEHAL (and Norwegian black metal warriors BEASTCRAFT) has passed away at 35.

UPDATE 5/14/2012: FROM BEASTCRAFT: Just to kill all rumours concerning the loss of our great and unique brother: Nefas did not commit suicide! The tragic cause of death is most likely a seizure or stroke.

ITP V.010 REVIEW OF URGEHAL:  IKONOKLAST:
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2010/01/itp-review-urgehal-ikonoklast.html

FROM SEASON OF MIST :We are deeply sorry to announce that URGEHAL guitarist / vocalist Trondr Nefas just passed away. More news and official statement to follow soon. RIP.



FROM PATRICIA THOMAS MANAGEMENT:
R.I.P. Trond Bråthen. I did not know him personally, but his contribution to music stands as his epitaph and his presence will be missed by those who knew him as a friend.

FROM STAGE SECRETS MANAGEMENT: 
In the light of recent events... never forget!

FROM SHINING (SWEDEN): 
Here follows a personal message from Niklas Kvarforth: "there are not many people who I wholeheartedly invite my friends, but you Trondr was undoubtedly one of the best I've ever had. I have, then I heard the sad news, kept a quiet morning for your memory and thought of all the times we ignored tellus in the face, and is so fucking grateful for all the years I have had the privilege of being your friend. As you know, is not I who care me very much about my fellow man, and normally would just got this thing touched me less than taking the agony for what I want for dinner. But … I shed a tear for you, my brother, and it is the first of thousands to come. You will always have a place in my and our common brethren hearts. I miss you terribly. I love you.


FROM BEASTCRAFT:Trond Bråthen aka Alastor Nefas died earlier this week, at age 34. Hail brother, have a safe journey until we meet again. 

FROM BLACKTRAIL PRODUCTIONS: Rest In Hell Brother Trondr Nefas, We salute you .. See you on the other side!

FROM DISMEMBERMENT:
 R.I.P. Trond 'Trondr Nefas' Bråthen. Urgehal is a great influence to us, you will not be forgotten

FROM METAL HAMMER (NORWAY): 
RIP Trondr Nefas, Urgehal. Our thoughts are with his family, friends and the band. RIP Trondr.

FROM WOLVES OF VINLAND:
Infernal Hails on the untimely passing of Trondr Nefas of the classicNorwegian Band URGEHAL ...Hail the Tyrant

FROM TSJUDER: 
Norwegian Black Metal has lost one of the greatTrondr Nefas Bråthenwe salute youSee you on the other sideour brotherTsjuder

FROM SADISTIC INTENT: 
An unfortunate loss...

R.I.P.
Trondr Nefas

FROM MY KINGDOM MUSIC: (Francesco Palumbo):

"It's a sad day for many Black souls because Trondr Nefas's death. A few one knows him as a great man, a lot of you knows him for his great talent and music in URGEHAL, BEASTCRAFT and other great acts and some of you have listened to his great musical talent because he played a great guitar solo in the song 'My Precious' available in the SO MUCH FOR NOTHING album "Livsgnist" released by my label. That's the personal reason I want to show with this my being close to his family, girlfriend, his fellow musicians in Urgehal, Angst Skvadron and Beastcraft and of course to Erik and Jarle from 'my' SO MUCH FOR NOTHING! Rest in peace!!!"


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l- R.I.P. "Trondr"-Best black metal, see ya on the other side