Thursday, July 5, 2012

ITP V.012: UPDATE PLEASE RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND SEND SUPPORT

I don't know how to explain this, but um, well I do know how to explain this but I'm being subtle right now. A primary member of my family is sick and will be undergoing treatment soon. I need everyone to respect my privacy, space, and to send out positive vibes and prayers (although I'm not religious) to help us get through this.  So please respect my privacy, space, and and please send all support to me and family right now, we could use it. ITP V.012 while usually updated, in case of an emergency I might NOT update ITP V.012 as often.


Again, if I don't know you, PLEASE RESPECT ME AND FAMILY's PRIVACY AND LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP THE GOSSIPING, do not stalk ME or harrass me and send out positive vibes and support. 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-