Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SONAR: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND POST THOUGHTS ON CLUB CLOSING

 Promoters and owners for Baltimore, Maryland music venue SONAR have made a statement about the veunes closing earlier this month.  SONAR primary owner,  "Talking Dan" Mcintosh is a defendant in a 30 million pot conspiracy case.


FROM SONAR:                                                                                                                                                                    I just want to let everyone know that I will at some point be telling this whole story but right now I am being advised to hold off. "there's an old saying about not pissing off the alligators until you've crossed the swamp" my Lawyer said that. My situation is very precarious at the moment and I have to be very careful how I handle this for now. But very soon there will come a time when I just have nothing left to lose and I will be getting the whole story out there.

On another note I personal want to thank everyone that has supported Sonar over the years, Thank you. I hope to be bring music and art back to baltimore as soon as possible in some way.

And To all of the people that did damage to Sonar, hurt it over the years, cheated it over the years, to all the companies that did all they could do to bring it down I have one thing to say for now, FUCK YOU. I ask you this, how did Baltimore or music and arts benefit from your attacks of Sonar? This was never just business for me. I got in "the business" because I love music and wanted to do something good for my town and it's people. I believe and live my life based on Karma. I know I did all that I did for the right reasons. I take away from this experience many great memories and the knowledge that I participated in a wonderful and helpful experiment of freedom and expression.
Can the haters say the same, you know who you are!

More to come soon



Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-