Friday, August 24, 2012

ITP V.012: UPDATE: ITP V.012 THE ART OF DANCE WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND

ITP V.012 UPDATE: I apologize to all ITP V.012 readers, I've been very busy in my personal life (family, home, upwardly mobile options and opportunities) and haven't had the time to really communicate with readers and bring back the metal news features.

I'm just discovering this thing called GOOGLE +, consolidated within BLOGSPOT,          as rarely read my e-mail there.. I promise I will be using all aspects of GOOGLE +               as I do apologize for not reading my mail there, I've been very busy.

Yes, Kristyn Glanville, I just read your mail, and I'm sorry I didn't 
 read it sooner,
I'll answer back later today, regarding ITP V.012 THE ART OF DANCE:
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2012/06/itp-v012-art-of-dance-part-6-mosh-pits.html. 
KRSTYN's survey mentioned in ITP V.012 THE ART OF DANCE PART 6,                           
 Is a criminology survey  (undergrad) about how the crowd controls itself or  
  "pit etiquette". 
                                            
                                                                                                                                   
One thing I can tell you from many venue and club owners,
musical genres that provoke moshing
 carry a substantially higher insurance rate (for promoters and club owners) 
compared to other genres of music. 
Also, many venues here in the USA and abroad ask 
 concert goers to carry ID in case they get
hurt as a way of identifying them if they are alone. 
Some venues (the now defunct VALENTINES, Albany, NY, USA) 
made concert goers sign waivers in case they got hurt in the pit  to avoid lawsuits.                                                                                                                                                            
The same for musicians whom stage dive, 
OZZFEST and THE NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FEST 
  (Sherwood from SKINLESS) fined bands that stage dive or/and crowd surfed,
 but some take the risk.
My perception is half of mosh pit safety is a study on and how 
a crowd moves vs. what someone is 
physically capable of. 

I will write back to KRISTYN, as ITP V.012 THE ART OF DANCE: CROWD SURGES 
will be posted sometime this weekend 
and far more ART OF DANCE journals entries regarding the tasty moves, 
that martial artists and football players use in the pit. 


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-