Saturday, August 4, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: METAL NEWS FEATURES WILL RETURN AND ITP V.012 REVIEWS

ITP V.012 UPDATE:
It's gets better, indeed it does: A-CISPA defeated B-Randy Blythe (LAMB OF GOD) freed on $400.000 bail after arrest for manslaughter of a stage diving fan, prosecuting attorney's bail appeal DENIED, RANDY FREED..on the SAME EXACT DAY as C-BLACK SABBATH's first gig was in Chicagoin 1971 @ LALAPALOOZA D-It would make my day if: BLACK SABBATH, GEEZER BUTLER or TONY IOMMI updated thier FACEBOOK's ect. , pics and band statements. 
I'm GLAD RANDY BLYTHE is home safe although his case is still pending.



ITP V.012 will bring back the overlooked KULT metal news features NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (death metal, thrash, grind, progressive and assorted metal news and tour dates), DAMNED IN BLACK 
(BLACK METAL NEWS and tour dates) and HUMANITY IS DOOMED (doom, funeral doom, experimental, avant, stoner doom, death doom, blackened doom, drone ect. metal news and tour dates) in said format QUARTERLY starting this month. Yes, it HAS been a while (over a year) regarding ITP news features as me thinks it's writers block. 


Also, the most time consuming aspect of ITP and the most rewarding, ITP V.012 REVIEWS will return this month or SEPTEMBER 2012, because my consumer opinion is my right. 
Of course, the best time to pull off ITP REVIEWS and METAL NEWS FEATURES would be the winter, with no distractions and forgive me if I have a personal life, and need to get from behind the 'puter screen, have sex, sleep, eat, be healthy and help others every once in a while. What needs to be done, WILL be done, as ITP runs all year long. 


Yes, my trademark dreaded curl is gone, and while saved, I miss it, as I accidentally shaved it down to a few follicles of hair, as the rest of thick dread dangled from three hairs. I said fuck it, let it go, and shaved it off..I could have pulled the dread off and YES I'm working on growing it back, as growing it as it was, shoulder length may take an estimated four years. 
I miss putting my dread behind my ear, playing with it, and even cats play with it too. 


As I stated, a primary family member of mine is battling Lymphoma B, so all the positive vibes, kind words , well wishes, meditation, prayers, support and most of all PEACE, LOVE and UNDERSTANDING is appreciated at this time and please respect our PRIVACY. 




JOIN ITP V.012 ON TWITTER: 
http://twitter.com/ITPV011
ITP V.012 ON MYSPACE:
http://www.myspace.com/swordsandgraves
ITP V.012 ON TECHNORATI:
 http://technorati.com/blogs/spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com
ITP V.012 ON BLOG CATALOG: 
http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/individual-thought-patterns-v012
ITP V.012 (UNOFFICIAL, AUTO GENERATED) YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/blogs/spak-individualthoughtpatterns?gl=NG&hl=en-GB 
ITP V.012 ON BLOGGER INDEX: (OFFICIALLY JOINED LAST YEAR, although ITP V.012 just lingers on there, needs to be promoted to the metal sub genres exclusively)  
http://www.blogger-index.com/15343606-individual-thought-patterns-v-011
ADD ITP V.012 ON GOOGLE + (NOW TAKING ADDS as ITP V.012 WILL BE SHARING POSTS),
ITP V.012 will be added to MORE BLOG SYNDICATES soon. 




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-