Friday, October 12, 2012

ITP V.012 UPDATE: I DON'T SUFFER FOOLS LIGHTLY

ITP V.012 UPDATE:
As most whom know me, already are in the know, and they feel the same way, ITP V.012's author does not suffer fools lightly. My bills have been paid last week btw, anything else is ID theft, and idiots whom are guilty of slander ect. are going away.I'm entitled to privacy. I'm tired of rumors mongers (3A, 2C and Andy the drunken alcoholic perv, and a few others LIARS) whom don't know me and have a very distorted sense of reality (perhaps due to their drug and alcohol addictions or they are just nuts) with delusional agendas, slander, defamation of character and conspiracy theories. Guess what, there time is coming as obviously I have important matters amongst my own to take care of.
Also, making fun of anyone for being sick, or even acid reflux or indigestion will get you put in the hospital, show compassion. If something needs to be fixed in the house, as tenets have inherited others baggage before we moved in, tell the landlord to fix it.
Other wise, straight edge..
Again, I'm not some decoy or someone to be used, and I would define that boundary be any means necessary.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-