Thursday, December 6, 2012

55th U.S. ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS HARD ROCK/METAL NOMINATES: MEGADETH, LAMB OF GOD, IRON MAIDEN, HALESTORM, ANTHRAX and MARILYN MANSON

The 55th annual U.S. GRAMMY AWARDS, set to take place 2/10/2013 CBS TV, have announced nominees in the hard rock/metal genres. The U.S. GRAMMY AWARDS consolidated the metal and hard rock genres last year.
The 55th annual U.S. GRAMMY AWARDS features MEGADETH, LAMB OF GOD, IRON MAIDEN, HALESTORM, ANTHRAX and MARILYN MANSON, all nominated in the metal/hard rock genres.

FROM CHRIS ADLER (LAMB OF GOD):
Very proud! 4th Grammy Nomination!http://www.grammy.com/nominees

FROM CHARLIE BENANTE (ANTHRAX): 
"I was watching the DAVE MATTHEWS BAND perform when I received a text saying 'Congrats on the Grammy nomination!'," said Benante. "Huh? I had lost all hope of ever being nominated for another Grammy, but I guess I was wrong. We put so much hard work into 'Worship Music', and I am so honored to be nominated with a group of bands that have also sustained the test of time like the legendary MAIDEN and MEGADETH. Heavy metal is a force, it has fans that range from six to 66, and I'm so proud to be a part of this force...it's in all of us."

FROM 55th annual GRAMMY AWARDS:

13. Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance

I'm Alive

Anthrax
[Megaforce]

Love Bites (So Do I)

Halestorm
Track from: The Strange Case Of...
[Atlantic]

Blood Brothers

Iron Maiden
Track from: En Vivo!
[UMe]

Ghost Walking

Lamb Of God
Track from: Resolution
[Epic]

No Reflection

Marilyn Manson
Track from: Born Villain
[Cooking Vinyl]

Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)

Megadeth
Track from: Th1rt3en
[Roadrunner Records]

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-