Friday, January 18, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE: MORE METAL NEWS, REVIEWS and NEWS FEATURES WILL BE POSTED SOON


ITP V.013 UPDATE: Working on ITP V.013 NEWS FEATURES (yes, I really am, send me news and tour dates via FB) and personal stuff.

These stupid neighbors partying next door perhaps doing things they're NOT supposed to be doing, considering they are on a FAMILY OF WOODSTOCK rental subsidy, I'm sure they are violating the program, substance abusers they are.,  2C (JACKIE and here idiot ghetto skank boyfriend as he is NOT  tenant not living in 2C) should move, the cops were called on her sister last month she was arrested, they should get there alcoholic asses OUT, for parties, noise, conflict and making threats over resources they do not own, and they will be charged, as I will also will charge them with impersonation..  Pussies they are when the cops come, cowards, they own nothing no copywrite, no server, NOTHING, they will be charged with impersonation, harassment and a restraining order. We know there probation officers, they're fucking done.
Expect me to sue FAMILY OF WOODSTOCK as leverage if they don't throw them out.
My lawyer and I, feel a need to sue and criminalize people for such insane threats, rumor mongering and slander.
I was looking up something in the search engines regarding something irrelevant to what I found. I found ITP V.012/0.13 on BLOGGERNEWS.NET, I don't think they are affiliated with BLOGSPOT (that's a GOOD thing), although I didn't consent to ITP's feed being on BLOGGERNEWS.NET. No, I don't know how ITP's feed got on there, seems like an interesting site, although I never registered it there, I'll be passive about this for now, although I feel, considering circumstances that lack of CONSENT could set a dangerous precedent. There are serious PRIVACY issues here on BLOGSPOT and some consolidations of various servers that I feel are being abused, and I need to address those issues in a lawsuit and perhaps class action..
 BTW, servers being sued by users is NOT a new precedent, AOL got sued for ads on e-mail footers a few years back (ITP journal entry here: http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2009/09/itp-world-apocalypse-aol-defendent-in.html ) as FACEBOOK  is also being sued:   http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/Facebook-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Seeks-15-Billion-for-Privacy-Violations-265753/

If you're having PRIVACY issues on e-mail servers or through administration of servers, you have a RIGHT TO SUE. Specifically private issues, regarding PRIVATE not just public posts. I'm DISGUSTED with lack of privacy and it doesn't sit well with me as I will criminalize and sue including neighbors.
                                                                                                                                                         Otherwise, concerning BLOGGERNEWS.NET. Whom I am to bitch about someone subscribing to ITP's feed, perhaps it contributes to the 2, 000 to 6, 000 hits I'm getting to ITP PER DAY.

BLOGGERNEWS.NET only LINKS to journal entries, sounds safe and brave.  However,  I haven't registered ITP to any new syndicates as of last AUGUST.

I can tell STORIES on how my feed (ITP) and journal entries have ended up with it's own social networking page before I had the said social networking account, (chased it down and registered on social networking site) and even in newspapers (Saratoga, NY), without crediting my byline and or perhaps reciprocity as ironically enough I was Journalism major in college.
Too many syndicates for one blog can compete against each other, and you never know what I have in mind, after editing, regarding licensing certain journal entries.

Then again, most posts on ITP is  SHARED content and information.

Sharing is CARING.

The worst experience, (other than last month, that was the worst) or one of, was a homophobe whom used my neutral (as I'm pro marriage equality) journal entry of GORGOROTH's (now
GODSEED) former vocalist coming out, in a totally (literally) homophobic website and context, OUT OF CONTEXT to the journal entry ITP V.09/10 and offending me. I E-mailed the sites author and asked him not to use my journal entries for homophobic slander, I'm not straight, and I'm not homophobic (2009 or 2010).

Also, ITP V.013 NEWS FEATURES NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (death, thrash and grind metal news and 2013 tour dates), DAMNED IN BLACK (black metal news and 2013 rituals) and HUMANITY IS DOOMED (Traditional, stoner, death, funeral doom and experimental metal news and 2013 tour dates) will be posted by late JANUARY 2013. All metal news features from this point on will be posted quarterly.
ITP V.012 will also post ITP V.013: THE ART OF DANCE in early 2013.

ITP's author will be doing some editing of ITP in the coming week (yes, ITP is backed up somewhere) as I'm very busy with my own personal life as well.
















ITP V.013 REVIEW SCHEDULE:

1/20/2013: ITP V.013 REVIEW: BEHEXEN: NIGHTSIDE EMANATIONS



ITP V.013 MYGOOGLETWITSPACE:

JOIN ITP V.013 ON TWITTER: 
http://twitter.com/ITPV011
JOIN ITP V.013 ON MYSPACE:
http://www.myspace.com/swordsandgraves
JOIN ITP V.013 ON TECHNORATI:
 http://technorati.com/blogs/spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com
JOIN ITP V.013 ON BLOG CATALOG: 
http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/individual-thought-patterns-v012
ADD ITP V.013 ON GOOGLE + (NOW TAKING ADDS as ITP V.012 WILL BE SHARING POSTS):
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105669725124473952042/posts
ITP V.013 will be added to MORE BLOG SYNDICATES soon. 

Anyone on GOOGLE +, the wave of the future, I call it goo goo, hit me up for an add under ITP V.013:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/105669725124473952042/posts
ITP V.013 will be added to MORE BLOG SYNDICATES soon.


INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT PATTERNS V.013 - Google+


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-