Saturday, March 16, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE: MORE NEWS and REVIEWS MONDAY EVENING

DEAR WINGNUTS: Bands like COHEED and CAMBRIA are NOT metal they just SUUUUUUUUCK, as ITP V.013 does NOT cover emo, punk (unless it's BAD RELIGION or crusty, or genuine), hawdcore, nor death/core trendy, "hipster" shit, nor generic bands.

ITP V.013 does cover DEATH, BLACK METAL, DEPRESSIVE BLACK, GRIND, GORE GRIND, DEATH/GRIND, THRASH, POST METAL, DOOOOOOM, FUNERAL DOOM, DEATH DOOM, AMBIENT, DRONE,  DRONE DOOM, AVANT METAL, EXPERIMENTAL METAL and scary countercultural shit that will change the WORLD.

INDUSTRIAL, EBM, IDM, CLASSICAL, POST ROCK is as far as I go outside of metal, and whatever I like..I like..NOT mall core..

BBL









Working on ITP V.013 NEWS FEATURES (yes, I really am, send me news and tour dates via FB) and personal stuff.

MORE ITP V.013 NEWS will posted MONDAY (tomorrow evening).


I've been very tired, busy, STRESSED and sick with a cold and allergies recently, so sowee for the DELAY regarding news features and reviews, just hanging in there as of late, and starting to feel better.


Regarding any one stalking ITP's author, stop it, before you end up in jail, and cut it out with the slander and defamation of character, as legal action will be taken on morons specifically close to where I live. (ITP) is for metal heads only, not mall core, emo or rap, or psychotic wingnuts and posers, and NOT for drug addicts, I'm straight edge.

If someone has a problem with me protecting my self and warning against any trespassers, robbers, burglaries  (I saw two young 20 something, white female and male people on the roof on my house today, and they are NOT tenants), then I will have the police explain that to them, that's what castle statutes are for, and no, I don't censor myself on or off line when I'm righteous as I've lost items before here . A few friends of mine from ANTIFA and ARA will be here tomorrow for my "protection", regarding some maintenance issues.


ITP V.013 is working on NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND PART ONE (death, thrash and grind metal news and LATE WINTER EARLY SPRING 2013 tour dates) and no guarantee as I could possibly be working on it, after posting it, for a few days after.
 ITP V.013 is also working on a show review, as that shall posted when ever I can.


As ITP stated last week, ITP REVIEWS and NEW FEATURES depends upon TIME, and all ITP REVIEWS, (a month after posting, sans the MUSIC) will be licensed CREATIVE COMMONS from now on. 
BTW, CREATIVE COMMONS does not waive an artists or writers rights to copy write, I could and maybe will copy write ITP V.09-V.013 reviews ect. as CREATIVE COMMONS modifies copyright, under flexibility, for sharing info.



Also, ITP V.013 NEWS FEATURES NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (death, thrash and grind metal news and 2013 tour dates), DAMNED IN BLACK (black metal news and  LATE WINTER EARLY SPRING 2013 rituals) and HUMANITY IS DOOMED (Traditional, stoner, death, funeral doom and experimental metal news and 2013 LATE WINTER/
EARLY SPRING tour dates) will be posted by EARLY MARCH 2013, if at all as there is chaos in life, again, sorry no guarantees. All metal news features from this point (if posted at all) will be posted quarterly.




ITP V.012 will also post ITP V.013: THE ART OF DANCE in early 2013.


ITP's author will be doing some editing of ITP in the coming week (yes, ITP is backed up somewhere) as I'm very busy with my own personal life as well.

ITP V.013 UNCOVERED will be posted at a later date.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY:


Yes, late last month was the 30th anniversary of the influential U2 release "War", a masterpiece, as U2 lost me around in the 90's with radio friendly unit shifters.
Good news for IRELAND: On Wednesday, 27 June 2012, Northern Ireland's deputy first minister and former IRA commander, Martin McGuinness, shook hands with Queen Elizabeth II in Belfast, a handshake symbolizing reconciliation between the two nations.
Hopefully IRELAND will someday be united outside the context of British rule.
check out the movie and DISCOVERY CHANNEL documentary GANGS OF NEW YORK for interesting historical perspective of Irish immigration to New York.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217505/


ITP V.013 REVIEW/POST SCHEDULE:



3/19/2013: LIVE (SHOW) RITUAL

REVIEW:
3/24/2013: ITP V.013 REVIEW: BEHEXEN: NIGHTSIDE EMANATIONS


NEXT WEEK:  NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND: PART ONE







More ITP V.013 REVIEWS TBA..

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-