Saturday, May 4, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE: BBL WITH SLAYER REVIEWS

ITP V.013 UPDATE: If you're one of those crack headed, drug addicted, wingnut haters your time is coming.
The mouths running in this neighborhood  don't own any copy write nor record label, I'm under "fair use" and MY opinions on metal are far more substantial  than some African/American poser who knows nothing about the genre of extreme metal or writing.
What are you hiding?
We will be investigating and pressing criminal charges against those whom are hiding illegal activities and harassing other as I have this soap box.
I don't locals following me whom are wingnuts in denial of their own problems.
Just to clarify, ITP V.013 is owned by Me, not some douche-nozzle or record label, blow me.
Also, any neighbors stalking this blog with stupid harassment, they are going to jail, chances are they are drug addicts or wingnuts.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-