Friday, June 7, 2013

MARK WORKMAN (ROAD CREW BOOKS): LASHES OUT AT DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) FOR PROFANE RANT TO HECKLER

MARK WORKMAN, veteran tour manager for many legendary extreme metal bands has critisized MEGADETH main man DAVE MUSTAINE for being a "hypocrite and lunatic" and called MUSTAINE  out for using homophobic slurs in response to a fan heckling. MEGADETH left the stage for 15 minutes, (6/5/2013 MANCHESTER, UK @ THE ACADEMY) due to technical issues as a fan heckled upon the bands return, MUSTAINE had profane words with the fan.

MEGADETH unleashed "Supercollider" JUNE 4th, 2013 on MEGADETH'S own label TRADECRAFT via UNIVERSAL MUSIC.

MARK WORKMAN authored the book "How to Be a Music Tour Manager" via ROAD CREW BOOKS.

ITP V.013 EDITORS NOTE: "One simply does NOT go to a MEGADETH concert dressed as EMINEM."





FROM MARK WORKMAN:
While I sit here and watch a video of that hypocrite, lunatic Dave Mustaine from Megadeth last night in Manchester, England calling a fan in the audience a faggot, I have no choice but to think of the LEGEND OF HEAVY METAL Rob Halford from Judas Priest who gave Megadeth numerous tours through the years that I worked on.

Dave, are you the biggest dumbfuck in the world or has no one in your camp explained to you in your foggy haze that this is a Youtube world? I have said so much stupid shit in my life, that I deeply regret, but I do not spew that venom out to the world. My brother, David, is gay and right now I am embarrassed to have the name Megadeth on my resume.

While you sit in your hotel room going into damage control, trying to apologize your way out of this latest psycho rant, I say to you, retire. You embarrass the heavy metal world, you embarrass the world as a whole. What's next, picketing funerals in the name of God? Fuck you, Dave.

Countdown To Extinction.......

Mark Workman


VIDEO BELOW: DAVE MUSTAINE (MEGADETH) LASHES OUT AT HECKLER (6/5/2013 MANCHESTER, UK @ THE ACADEMY):


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-