Saturday, August 17, 2013

ITP UPDATE: I WILL POST TOMORROW, BBL, TIRED

                                                                                                               ITP UPDATE: I'm exhausted, I'll be back tomorrow with ITP V.013: THE ART OF DANCE PART ONE: (SECURITY)  tomorrow night as that journal entry will explain the job of bouncers and security in clubs.
If anyone has a video of crowd surfers be taken down from the gap in barricades, or, your and my worst nightmare, falling over the barricades let me know. As the job of security in between the stage and barricades is very important, if you've ever crowd surfed you'll know. In the awkward moment of "what do I do now, and how did I get here", and of nooo, I'm at the barricade hoping the security will catch you, and thank them.

FUNNY STORY OF LATE LAST NIGHT, GOOGLE TRANSLATION OF JAPANESE:  CARCASS sent a link, not really a press release ( now on ITP draft) regarding TROOPER ENTERTAINMENT's release of "Surgical Steel" as the GOOGLE translation from Japanese to English did not specify a release date, and I'm to tired and I hope the band answered my question, in ENGLISH. As that journal entry (CARCASS) will be posted tomorrow, as I could have been, should have been first to post the info.

ITP V.013 journals entries on GIGAN, CARCASS (now posted), MEPHISTOPHELES will be posted tomorrow, after I sleep like a baby, and do not wake me up..

Later, must get sleep ZZZZZZZ.

Thanks-Stay Brutal, Stay Metal-\m/ -l-