Wednesday, October 23, 2013

THE RAIL CLUB (FORT WORTH, TEXAS): SOLD TO NEW OWNERSHIP :

THE RAIL CLUB, situated in IN FORT WORTH, TEXAS has been sold by owner "Buster" and is changing ownership to "JOSH and KYLE" due to family issues. BUSTER and crew are down at the RAIL CLUB tonight and SATURDAY, ready to meet fans and patrons in closure of the clubs transition.







FROM BUSTER (THE RAIL CLUB):
The last few days have been pretty tough on everyone that knew Donovan including myself, we had a lot of great times at The Rail. Wednesday night we are having a memorial for everyone that wants to come and have a drink and share their stories about our brother, there will be food for everyone, if you can bring a dish, that would be great but not necessary, just come out.
A lot of you know already that I have sold the club to Josh &Kyle, Saturday night is my last official night in the club, they take over on November 1. It was important to me that whoever bought the club would keep it going like it is with the same Staff and these guy's will do just that. After the 1st of the year they will be bringing in more shows and hopefully opening more during the week, Sometimes in life you have to make a change whether you want to or not, there are a couple of reasons for selling out, between my day business and the club I just don't have the time to devote to the club that it needs but the main reason is my Dad is 88yrs old and I have been adding on to my place so I can move him down with me so I can take care of him, being at the club on weekends and not being at home most of the night wasn't going to work out and I won't put him in a rest home so this was my decision. 
I have met so many great people and become friends with so many of you since we opened in Sept. 2010 and we have had some great times together, we are all one big family and I will miss all of you, I will be in and out as much as I can and hope to see all of you from time to time, if you get a chance Saturday night come by and have a drink with me, I Love You All!!! Buster


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-