Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ITP V.013 UPDATE: BBL



I'm actually in the worst mood right now. My landlord is "temporarily" turning of the electric in my building for "maintenance issues", 9-5 in about a week. I pay for my own electric, it's NOT a utility included with the rent, and the bill is due that day. My landlord is incompetent , and perhaps, over indulgent,  As he keeps renting to dysfunctional wingnuts. I'm not even having a electrical problem in my unit, my bills are paid, and I'm pissed at the inconvenience. 
My landlord also has a habit of using unlicensed "friends" of his to do the work of contractor as that adversely affects quality and saftey. This is my deal with the landlord. No LICENSED and/insured  ELECTRICIAN, I call the cops, and have the impostor and him arrested, and sued. Or I can hold the rent for 5 days as an insurance on my electric (I have my own account in good standing)  in my unit, just in case something goes wrong. I'm reliable with my utility bills, and it won't be the utility company, it will be some impostor whom will be held accountable without a license nor accredited to be an electrician. With me, if aint broke, don't fix it.
If anyone is having an electrical problem in their unit (1C), that is their problem NOT my utility company problems, I have my own account, not shared.   

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=139&t=1341533
http://ci.kingston.ny.us/content/76/78/995/default.aspx
http://ecode360.com/12699970
Only A licensed electrician can get a permit to have the electric (utility provider) temporality shut off for electrical work, only a licensed, bonded electrician, as not to risk the saftey  (electrocution, fire) of the "Worker" (hopefully professional electrician), even then, I'll not be at home for this. Anyone want some company next week?

 No LICENSED and/insured  ELECTRICIAN, I call the cops,
Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm doing for the THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY, I'm over burdened with too many other issues and some commitments , and the weather will inevitably suck, I hate "get a way day". 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-