Tuesday, June 24, 2014

HOUSECORE HORROR FILM FEST 2014 10/25, 26/ 2014 EMO's/MIDWAY's, AUSTIN, TEXAS CONFIRM: PORTAL, WARBEAST, EYEHATEGOD, CATTLE DECAPITATION, MACABRE, UNEARTH, SUB ROSA, KEN MODE, AUTHOR and PUNISHER, LAMB OF GOD, SATYRICON and hosted by RANDY BLYTHE of LAMB OF GOD.

HOUSECORE HORROR FILM FEST 2014 set to take place 10/25- 26/ 2014
@ EMO's/MIDWAY's, AUSTIN, TEXAS have confirmed PORTAL, WARBEAST, EYEHATEGOD, CATTLE DECAPITATION, MACABRE, UNEARTH, SUB ROSA, KEN MODE, AUTHOR and PUNISHER, LAMB OF GOD, SATYRICON as the fest will be hosted by RANDY BLYTHE of LAMB OF GOD. More bands TBA.    











FROM HOUSECORE RECORDS:
PHILIP ANSELMO Welcomes the First Round of Bands to HHFF 2014!!
http://housecorehorrorfilmfestival.com/


Posted in ANNOUNCEMENTSBands Playing HHFFSpecial Guests | Tagged ,

FROM PROFOUND LORE RECORDS:
PORTAL and SubRosa have been confirmed to play this year's Housecore Horror Film Festival in Austin, Texas.

FROM RANDY BLYTHE (LAMB OF GOD): 
October 23-26, 2014- Austin, Texas- the 2nd annual Housecore Horror Film Festival is on, & I have been selected to be one of the hosts! Today the Fest announced the first round of bands (& yours truly), & it's already shaping up to be an extremely brutal line-up this year. EYEHATEGOD is playing- in fact, that was actually all it took to get me to agree to do it- EHG is one of my favorite bands of all time, in case y'all can't tell from my postings here about them- my only real requirement for the festival was that I not be scheduled to do anything during EHG's set, haha. I also happen to know that the second round of bands to be announced is KILLER as well- no bullshit. Another reason I agreed to do this is that all of the living members of the cast of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre will be there- this was the first movie I saw as a kid that SCARED THE LIVING CRAP out of me. I mean, I was scared BAD for like a week afterwards- I was living out in the country at the time, & I kept on expecting to see all these deranged redneck murderers coming out of the woods behind the fields at my Grandma's farm. Looking forward to meeting those who creeped me out at such a young age! I will be doing a Q&A after a screening of "As the Palaces Burn", as well as announcing some bands, presenting some awards, talking some about my upcoming book & some spoken word- I'll be telling some true horror stories from my own life- it IS a horror fest, after all, & I have some pretty horrifying tales to amuse y'all with. The festival was started last year by the writer Corey Mitchell & Phil Anselmo (I'm assuming y'all know who he is) to bring together horror & metal fans for a gnarly weekend of tunes & scary flicks. It's even bigger this year, so I'm pretty stoked to go & be a part of it- my ears are ringing already. See ya there! - Randy

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-