Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CHRIS ADLER (LAMB OF GOD): DOES NOT DENY NOR CONFIRM RUMORS OF HIM DRUMMING ON SLIPKNOT's "THE NEGATIVE ONE"

In an interview with ABC NEWS RADIO ONLINE, CHRIS ADLER, drummer from Richmond, Virginia thrash/metal core warriors LAMB OF GOD has not denied nor confirmed RUMORS of him drumming (in replacement of fired SLIPKNOT drummer JOEY JORDISON) on SLIPKNOT's new track "The Negative One", unleashed last week.







 SLIPKNOT have revealed a vague OCTOBER 2014 release date  for the bands anticipated, as of yet, untitled new release.

LAMB OF GOD have unleashed the bands riveting documentary "AS THE PALACES BURN (THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH THE FIRE)" in THEATERS 2/16/2014.

LAMB OF GOD unleashed "Resolution" 1/24/2012 via ROADRUNNER/EPIC RECORDS.

FROM CHRIS ADLER (LAMB OF GOD):
Silence is golden... An interview I did about the rumors surrounding Slipknot's new track, "The Negative One".

"I've received even more questions about my involvement with Slipknot since the ABC interview I did recently. The interview was originally about my new whiskey bar, but of course took a turn into the gossip of the day. As I told her, I've had and have nothing to do with it. I'm flattered with the association and comparisons, but I have no involvement in their record."

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2014/8/9/is-lamb-of-gods-chris-adler-drumming-on-the-new-slipknot-son.html

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-