Wednesday, August 27, 2014

NIGHTBRINGER: STREAMING "I AM THE GATEWAY" VIA INVISIBLE ORANGES

Colorado, USA based black metal warriors NIGHTBRINGER, VIA INVISIBLE ORANGES, are streaming  "I AM THE GATEWAY", a track from the bands anticipated new release "Ego Dominus Tuus' (I Am Your Lord)", due to be unleashed 9/30/2014 via SEASON OF MIST.








 NIGHTBRINGER unleashed "Circumambulations Of The Solar Inferno" (SPLIT WITH DODSENGEL) 3/1/2013 via DAEMON WORSHIP RECORDS and "Hierophany Of The Open Grave" 8/19/2011 via SEASON OF MIST.




FROM NIGHTBRINGER:
Nightbringer are streaming the second track taken from their new album, 'Ego Dominus Tuus' (I Am Your Lord). The new track, 'I am the Gateway' is streaming now at Invisible Oranges.
'Ego Dominus Tuus' will be released by Season of Mist in North America on September 30 (September 26 worldwide). The album is available for pre order here:

Bandcamp: http://nightbringer.bandcamp.com/

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-