Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ERYKAH BADU: PLAYED IN TIMES SQUARE IN NYC...AND NO ONE NOTICED

.


.and you gentrified hipsters didn't even notice and you gave her $3.60?????
She's an awesome soul singer.
However, ERYKAH BADU looked to be chasing passerby and spanging while singing, instead of just singing and giving others the option to drop change in her hat, ERYKAH's not the best spanger, but an AWESOME singer.
People these days don't carry cash, just their credit cards, :shrugs:.


ITP V.014 EDITORS NOTE:
lol, where was she when I was down in NYC 3 weeks ago for 9 days? I needed to be entertained!!! WTF, I would brought her some home made Marconi and Cheese, (my moms. it's rad). 
The most entertainment I got was sitting on my moms terrace and watching sky writers write "God Bless America" in the sky. 

Tisk, Tisk, NEW YORK...

http://gawker.com/erykah-badu-made-3-60-busking-anonymously-because-new-1646796177?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

FROM ERYKAH BADU: 
STREET HUSTLE EXPERIMENT
a story by E.BADU

DISCLAIMER:
In no way is this video a reflection of my feelings about homeless or unfortunate families nor individuals who have no other means of survival in our world. Tho each individual set of circumstances is unique, We must all do our share in OUR WORLD.
Instead this short film was shot w/ my iPhone and edited in iMovie for entertainment purposes only and serves as a personal 'hustle' experiment for me.


-e. BADU
filmmaker









Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-