Sunday, November 30, 2014

ITP V.014 UPDATE: BSP (BACK STAGE STUDIOS-KINGSTON, NY): WE DON'T SUPPORT VIOLENCE TOWARDS THE MEDIA, HACKERS NOR RACISTS

I regretfully promoted music I could care less  (non metal) for a local music venue under the condition I would get in for free. Now the venue bouncer wants to be violent towards me as there was all sorts of racist talk about black bothers and sisters after the Ferguson verdict, via there bouncers. I don't think that issue has anything to do with me or us non whites, although I have become extremely offended by Andrew MacGregor behavior's (doesn't like the idea of indigenous peoples/First Nations day, there are many cities that do acknowledge indigenous peoples/First Nations day and hails to that. Andrew is racist, pro drug to the point that I DELETED him from my FACEBOOK friends list earlier this year, he's not the brightest bulb in the socket, and he's not going to be putting hands on me.

Also,  Andrew MacGregor has made nazi/facist comments stating "Jews didn't pay taxes", trying to rationalize the holocaust. 
ANTIFA and ARA has been alerted to Andrew MacGregorand BSP nazi denial behavior and he will be confronted as the NYSLA has been alerted to his below facebook post.
NO DRUGS, NO VIOLENCE, NO FASCISTS, WE WORKING TO GET RID OF HIM.

If you see me at a show, pass or paying consumer, consider me (ITP)  music media as on rare occasion I might review a live show, preferably metal, although if I see a non metal band that is awesome, I'll get turned on to something cool, I put in a good word.

BSP might want to check ID's, I'm 44. I really don't like Andrew MacGregor, as he's genre illiterate, knows nothing about American history nor extreme metal, is a immature a special type of stupid and racist. ANDREW is always living out of his car, annoying everyone for attention with a "know it all" attitude as this dude couldn't be more ignorant , just don't put your hands on me, I will protect myself.

Alot of these issues are distorted perceptions of their reality as strangers walk up to me and randomly  act like they want to fight, in some belief (metaphorically) that 0+0=100, and I'm shocked they would perceive issues in that way, instead of playing in there own sandbox, as there are plenty of journal entries about that here on ITP V.014 this year alone.  NO, I don't like drug addicted white racist, hipsters,  (nor THREE, nor COHEED AND CAMBRIA emo crap) hence the subject header, as there is no excuse for anyone to put there hands on me, MacGregor you don't want me to defend myself.
Hence, ITP does NOT promote events from BSP (Kingston, NY), really, I refused there shit earlier this year and MacGregor embezzled money from the UCSPCA benefit (winter 2013), trying to rationalize it because he was living out of his car.
With all this racist shit, no wonder people rioted Ferguson.

This is WHY BSP's bouncer is BLOCKED/DELETED  (MARCH 2014) for his self righteous drug promotion (via FACEBOOK) with some hipster chick did NOT impress, I don't promote drugs and I hate drug addicts, and really HATE NAZI's.:

BTW, I found out this Andrew MacGregor creep was UNDERAGE between 2012-2014 *under 21). What is BSP doing serving alcohol to him as he was under, the NYLA has been alerted. 
 The Wall post:
Andrew MacGregor (March 22, 2014): Pretty sure this chick was diggin my vibes. Met her the other night at the bar. She was drunk, I was wasted on ginger ale.... We had a conversation of sorts.
Bout a week later she's at bsp drunk, but remembers the entire conversation and thought about it and had new things to say.
She asked me if I had cocaine.... I laughed at her and suddenly I couldn't give to fucks about her. She seemed desperate to convince me that it was for a "friend" and she kept touching my chest all night...
Ladies, help me out here, she totally wanted the D right? Felt like she wanted the D.....I can read into things cause I'm pathetic.
I wouldn't touch her anyways. Only white powder I want near me is powdered sugar sprinkled on a delightful snack. Just curious to whether or not I had game for a shining sliver of a moment.



I sure is hell, with that silly mask,  hope Andrew MacGregor is NOT a hacker. Racist hipsters and punks at BSP or anywhere else fuck off!! We're sick of your racist shit.

BCC: Antifa
ARA

http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2013/04/bsp-lounge-battle-of-bands-part-one.html
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2012/06/coheed-and-cambria-michael-todd-ex.html

Oh, BTW, for DMCA abuse, PEE "LAPSE" and the inaccuracy of others, you're done:

Request ID: 1675166


Chilling Effects
Reporting Organization
Copyright Owner
Request DateNov 22, 2014
Reporter's Country United States
Unique Domains2
URLs Requested to be Removed2

Breakdown of Reported URLs

Removed 00%
No action taken 00%
Pending 2100%

Requested URLs By Domain

Specified Domain
URLs Requested to be Removed 
No action taken 
1


  • Andrew MacGregorMar 23


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-