Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MEGADETH: SHAWN DROVER and CHRIS BRODERICK QUIT MEGADETH


SHAWN DROVER (drummer) and CHRIS BRODERICK (guitarist) of U.S. thrash metal legends MEGADETH have both quit the band for other musical projects.












MEGADETH unleashed "Supercollider" JUNE 4th, 2013 on MEGADETH'S own label TRADECRAFT via UNIVERSAL MUSIC.


FROM CHRIS BRODERICK: (MEGADETH GUITARIST):
 Due to artistic and musical differences, it is with great reluctance that I announce my departure from Megadeth to pursue my own musical direction. I want all of you to know how much I appreciate the amount that you the fans have accepted and respected me as a member of Megadeth for the last seven years, but it is time for me to move on. I wish Dave and everyone in Megadeth all the best. I am working on a few things of my own and hope that when they come out, you will all dig it.

Until then,
Chris. \m/


FROM SHAWN DROVER (MEGADETH DRUMMER):
For Immediate release.............

http://bravewords.com/news/shawn-drover-quits-megadeth
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-