Friday, January 30, 2015

ITP V.015 UPDATE: COMPLETELY PEEVED

ITP V.015 UPDATE: COMPLETELY PEEVED.
I've written a zillion in one journal entries about inconsiderate neighbors and this slumlord trying to sell this house on the market behind the tenets back. The slumlord never communicates with the tenets in writing if a potential buyer is coming over in writing, random bullying and idiots freaking and yelling late and night and fucking sick of it, literally..FUUUUCK OFFFFFF!!!!
Although, considering all the rent I paid, I'm a hold over. I have better options, that I must explore, irrelevant to this house being on the market, so I hope to be goooooone by mid spring, and by MY choice.


I found out last DECEMBER of 2013 via grilling my landlord over other issues the house I rent a studio apartment in is on the market to be sold. No one knows (:roll eyes:) how long the house has been on the market and it is likely many tenets were NOT told before they made a commitment to move in. We, as tenants have NOT, to this day been given written notice of the house we rent being on the market. However, a for sale sign via a Real Estate Agency magically appeared on our porch last month.
Now the real estate agents sign is NOT on the front porch and the houses listing has been removed.

If this slumlord comes buy with potential buyer as the superintendent was given about an hours notice and the tenets were given no notice (we prefer timely notice in writing) of a potential  buyer looking in units before we were physically or mentally prepared to start our day. I told the Real Estate and agent and superintendent to let us know of any "open house" in writing so they can access our units and we'll be dressed and ready with ample notice.
DUH!!!!!
Basic lack of management communication skills with tenets in WRITING and humanizing your tenets 101.

I've done alot of research on the various degrees of agendas on this issue last month from both sides of the fence. I haven't had mutch time for anything else.
Otherwise ,I don't let potential house buyers come into my unit, without notice, (written) and I'm not friendly at all, in fact I hate everyone who disrespects a rent paying tenet and withholds info on acess to units.
NO ENTRY, FUCK YOU, for all the fighting and random lunacy...   

Anyway, any one know of a studio apartment for $700.00 or $600.00 in Kingston, NY, I live alone, I'm a writer and I've paid rent for 3/12 years here, drop me a line.
This is my choice, I choose to go, I need a quieter environment. 
I can't predict what's going to happen here, but I'm looking for new rental.

So no, don't bother me in my unit, I left MY NOTE, NO ENTRY you fuck tard.
POTENTIAL SCENARIOS, AGENDAS, AND TENET/LANDLORD RIGHTS AND DILEMMAS:
http://real-estate.lawyers.com/landlord-tenant-law/lessees-rights-on-foreclosure-and-on-sale.html



http://www.agentharvest.com/blog/the-risks-of-selling-a-rental-property-with-a-tenant/

http://www.dbh.govt.nz/tenancy-sale-of-premises-info
http://pub.cplea.ca/sites/default/files/publications/ThePlaceYouAreRentingIsSold.pdf
http://realestate.msn.com/if-your-landlord-is-facing-foreclosure-stay-put
http://sf.curbed.com/archives/2011/11/08/renting_laws_your_landlord_probably_doesnt_want_you_to_know.php

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-