Friday, March 13, 2015

ITP V.015 UPDATE: BBL WITH EXTREME METAL NEWS, REVIEWS AND EXTREME METAL NEWS FEATURES: WHOMEVER's NUMBER IS 845-220-66**4? WRONG NUMBER/ OBNOXIOUS TEXT



ITP V.015
845-220-66**, and I don't know you, I don't want to know you, I don't do text,  I did NOT intentionally exchange phone numbers with you, and FUCK OFF, how about you throw your self in traffic and into a sink hole, wrong number cunt rag.
MY BANDMATE STATES: "Ask that cunt/wingnut texting you (wrong number) how does my d**K taste, we're not sharing a bed with her (or his) aids inflicted ass."

ITP V.015 UPDATE: BBL WITH EXTREME METAL NEWS, REVIEWS AND EXTREME METAL NEWS FEATURES

.
 I don't like sociopaths (irrelevant to music or whom is fan of any band or artist) following me on or off line.

* DO NOT YELL at me (my name is not metal head nor "Individual"), or refer to my journal, you don't know me, fuck off, I'm busy, and we're violent.

* Do NOT camp out at my house or entrance, I totally agree with castle statute and stand your ground laws, as you would be trespassing, and you are game, arrested.
* I do NOT take requests, No one asked your opinion or advice of ITP V.015, I don't like power struggles, and I don't like mallcore, how dare anyone monopolize my time with their opinion of only their fave crap bands, F**CK OFF!!! Start your own blog, and seek illumination elsewhere. 
* I didn't ask for your opinion, if you're that obnoxious, your deserve my gauntlets in your eye.
* I felt annoyed this week at the house I live in and local community, at had multiple panic attacks. What if I externalized my fear, and rage, don't push that button.



Busy today BBL with more EXTREME METAL NEWS, plenty of announcements today. 

BBL with more EXTREME METAL NEWS, REVIEWS AND EXTREME METAL NEWS FEATURES.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-