Monday, April 6, 2015

ITP V.015 UPDATE: BBL WITH EXTREME METAL NEWS, REVIEWS AND EXTREME METAL NEWS FEATURES



ITP V.015


ITP V.015 UPDATE: BBL WITH EXTREME METAL NEWS, REVIEWS AND EXTREME METAL NEWS FEATURES

BBL, with more extreme metal news. Apparently my neighbor DEREK JOHNSON likes to BLAST rap music at an obnoxiously loud volume (my wall of my bedroom, on the other side is his wall)  as his friend (whom is NOT, I repeat NOT a tenant)  JODANNA BRISBON picked a fight, instead of turning down their Retards Attempting Poetry music they decided to bang on my wall, and knock on my door, as I complained, a this chick JODANNA BRISBON (CARUSO) came out of the apartment next door, knocking on my door, with just her underwear on.
I simply told her to stay away from me, and don't knock on my door as JODANNA BRISBON is NOT a tenet.
DEREK JOHNSON (Kingston, NY) has been told multiple times to turn the music down as his drinking and partying is out of hand.  We've called the cops on DEREK JOHNSON and his friends multiple times. 
BBL, with more on this as it develops.

FROM TOWN OF ULSTER POLICE DEPARTMENT (FACEBOOK):

Arrest: The Ulster Police Department reports the arrest of a Wallkill woman on 03/16/2015 at 1:33pm for Petit Larceny.
Arrested was: Jodanna M. Brisbon 33yoa of Wallkill, NY
BRISBON was charged by Kohl’s loss prevention for shoplifting $202.50 worth of merchandise. BRISBON was charged with Petit Larceny a MISDEMEANOR.
BRISBON was processed and released on appearance tickets pending her return to Ulster Town Court on March 31, 2015 at 2pm.


The building inspector took care of business as various violation and will have the management fined.

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-