Saturday, April 18, 2015

ITP V.015 UPDATE: EMERGENCY SITUATION

I've been trying to move out of my home for subsidized housing.  My landlord Charlie Plunkett LLC is holding $700.00 of my security deposit as I'm holding unpaid rent to get the hell out of dodge. Charlie Plunkett LLC has not given me my security and has not proven to me where it is as I've never gotten any interest on it (security is supposed to be held in escrow and the landlord has to prove what bank it's in and give tenants the interest at least annually) . I told the Superintendent (I don't know the landlords address nor phone number)  I'm trying to move by spring 2015, he has not given me my security back.
My landlord ( I'm month to month for 4 years since 5/2011) gave me a three day notice to pay or quit 9 days ago.
Now he gives me a petition for eviction with a court date in 6 days.



Of course in New York and American eviction courts (even month to month) I'm entitled to 30 DAYS NOTICE (after 4 years of living here) as I've never gotten nor been served that paper work, as he's skipping a part of the process.
Last week, I filed complaints with the city building inspector whom inspected my apartment (4/6/2015) and was due to inspect the entire property last TUESDAY 4/14/2015.


I'll probably defend myself (with an attorney) with "improper service",  and "retaliatory", "lack of 30 days notice", disability, as we had no heat for three days during the winter of 2015, (once during the winter JANUARY of 2014) once during a potential buyer coming on the property (January 2015) as this house is on the market and the roof was leaking.
The superintendent had a non nonchalant attitude about the heating issues, he wasn't at home the weekend of late FEBRUARY 2015 ( 2/20/2015 and my rent was paid), the whole house was freezing as the heating system heats the entire building, radiators in common areas, including an elderly neighbor's across the hall were OFF (I checked) as the lack of heat rendered the whole BUILDING uninhabitable.
DATES OF HEATING OUTAGES 1/14/2015 2/20 and 2/24/2015.PAUL E. CARLSON (helping out the landlord) was on the property coming out of the basement with a can of paint.
The landlord has barely told the tenets the house is on the market in writing and never gave us any written nor verbal notice of any potential buyers looking to scope our units. The superintended makes no repairs unless there is consequences, as the whole drama started when he started blaming his own tenets for his annual building inspection, bullying and booking it on my birthday..
The landlord refused to exterminate until I told him too, and building inspector steps in. 
However, the real estate for sale sign was on our front porch fall 2014, now removed.

Noisey neighbors as I'm entitled to quite , peacefully enjoyment of my apartment has also been an issue. 
Also stolen mail, only returned after the event expired, and small fridge  manipulated from me via the superintendent.

I'm entitled to 30 days notice, and he (the landlord) has my security.
http://www.landlordguidance.com/eviction-notice-forms/new-york-eviction/
http://www.lawny.org/index.php/housing-self-help-141/housing-and-eviction-self-help-142/48-general-eviction-information
 http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/evictions-renters-tenants-rights-29824.html
http://www.ohiolegalservices.org/public/legal_problem/housing/landlord-tenant-issues/eviction/eviction-second-cause-franklin-county/eviction-second-claim-fc-rev4-07.pdf
BBL-
Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-