Saturday, June 20, 2015

DAVID VINCENT (MORBID ANGEL): Encourages Fans To Stay Morbid, FIRED FROM MORBID ANGEL


Legendary and FORMER MORBID ANGEL vocalist /bassist DAVID VINCENT has confirmed he is no longer in the band and replaced with former vocalist/bassist STEVE TUCKER.







Also, drummer TIM YEUNG and guitarist "Destructhor" have left MORBID ANGEL.









MORBID ANGEL unleashed "Illud Divinum Insanus" 6/6/2011 via SEASON OF MIST.

ITP V.011 REVIEW: MORBID ANGEL: "Illud Divinum Insanus":
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/09/itp-v011-review-morbid-angel-illud_08.html


ITP V.015 EDITORS NOTE: I take 24 hours off the internet for a break and "as sounds through the hour glass....." Strange that VINCENTS's replacement was announced before VINCENT was notified of his firing. Firing a band member publicly over the internet is awkward. STEVE TUCKER is awesome BTW as the re-building of MORBID ANGEL continues.


 FROM DAVID VINCENT:
DAVID VINCENT Encourages Fans To Stay Morbid:

 I had good communication with Trey yesterday and we agree that there are incompatibilities with regards to us working together.
Trey and I have accomplished amazing things together over the past 30 years and I wish him the best with his future projects.  Out of respect for the legacy of these accomplishments, I encourage Morbid Angel fans to not take sides because, I am not.
I look forward to sharing my new endeavors with all of you in the near future. Until then, stay Morbid!  ~David Vincent

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-