Sunday, June 21, 2015

JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES: ANTTI BOMAN LEAVES THE BAND

 ANTTI BOMAN, rhythm guitarist for JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES has unleashed a statement confirming he is leaving the band.











JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES unleashed "Astral Sabbat" in 2013 and the bands self titled in 2012 via SVART RECORDS.

JESS AND THE ANCIENT ONES rhythm guitarist ANTTI BOMAN was the vocalist for Finnish death metal legends DEMILICH.

FROM ANTTI BOMAN:
I have left Jess and the Ancient Ones.
I started with lots of enthusiasm, but never practised enough to be a competent traditional guitar player. Eventually, with frustration from the leading side and mine as well, it was better to face the facts and step out.
I will now try to get back my love of creating music the way I do it the best. I'm not somebody who likes to jam, I'm a calculative SOB. I loved making music by thinking and planning, and I wish I will get that feeling back. If not, I will have a lot more free time in my hands, and that's not bad, either.
Thanks to everybody who's been supporting me in this band, and I hope to see you with other projects in the future!!!


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-