Thursday, June 18, 2015

STEVE TUCKER (MORBID ANGEL): ANSWERS FANS QUESTIONS ABOUT MORBID ANGEL

STEVE TUCKER, bassist vocalist of WARFATHER and Florida, U.S.A. death metal legends MORBID ANGEL has answered fans questions on the confusing topic on who is now in MORBID ANGEL. STEVE TUCKER was confirmed for the anticipated new MORBID ANGEL release. MORBID ANGEL's legendary and current vocalist /bassist DAVID VINCENT denies leaving the band.









MORBID ANGEL unleashed "Illud Divinum Insanus" 6/6/2011 via SEASON OF MIST.

ITP V.011 REVIEW: MORBID ANGEL: "Illud Divinum Insanus":
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/09/itp-v011-review-morbid-angel-illud_08.html





FROM STEVE TUCKER:
Here are a few answers to questions that I keep getting asked ...
What's up with David? I don't have a fucking clue , and I don't think that I am the only one .
Is Pete Sandoval coming back ?
I fucking wish that would happen !!!
Will there be both myself and David in MA ?
Hahahahhahhahahaha
Sorry man I play death metal , so, NO.
Who will play second guitar?
Time will answer that one...

And last but not least, will Warfather continue?
Absolutely ! We track the new album in 3 weeks at mana studios , with my brother Erik Rutan producing !
\,,/


Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-