Thursday, July 9, 2015

BBL WITH EXTREME METAL NEWS, REVIEWS AND EXTREME METAL NEWS and METAL FESTIVAL LIVE FEEDS.

 

BBL WITH EXTREME METAL NEWS, REVIEWS AND EXTREME METAL NEWS and METAL FESTIVAL LIVE FEEDS.





There is some nut screaming outside, looking to get arrested and served.

Although there is no problem here, (I do this everyone once in a while as preventive measure) I WILL be sending out and delivering CEASE AND DESIST DMCA's very soon, for good measure.I sent out 5-8 DMCA's last year primary for a false flag bot, or/and an impersonator (one to some record label claiming another band signed to a separate label, one to some pseudo "research" website, one to some drug addicted drunken impersonator and the rest heeded my command)  11/2014 and 1/2015 as one slanderous and defamatory website backed down and was thrown out of the search engines, (for false flags and libel) as it took alot of us to accomplish that.I will come after any such drug addicted wingnut looking to censor others.
I WON...LMAO.

UNRELATED URL:
BTW, check the disclaimer on the right hand side of this metal blog: ITP V.015 is NOT a "Death tribute" (there is nothing illegal about tribute sites, it's a first amendment right, although ITP is NOT a Death tribute site) site, not owned by Eric Greif, not about DEATH as SPAK-Individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com is not a DEATH domain, my URL and it's not an infringement, to mention those three words is first            admendent right and MINE with the SPAK part. Check the story about TOTAL WIPES and here's to hoping they get sued by SKYPE and JAVA, the word "download" is not copy right infringement:
http://spak-individualthoughtpatterns.blogspot.com/2015/02/itp-v015-tech-savy-total-wipes-music.html

You can't have it and what I write is copy written , you can try blowing me for it, I won't give in.  As some idiot that is denial of their own problems and the truth is currently being sued and perhaps criminal charges against him.
Since I won last year as I sent out multiple DMCA's, you don't really want to fight with me, I enjoy "kicking ass and taking NAMES".
That's right, put your NAME on it, I, with other record labels will come to your house with a lawsuit, as the "bots" on false flags have been told to modify their software programming.



ITP V.015 has joined new syndicate (s), SHAREAHOLIC ("Sharing Is Caring" feel free to SHARE ITP V.015)  and REDITT. While I don't have too much time to post on REDITT, I'll be on subreditts brutalizing the world, care to join ITP V.015?











BTW: Please e-mail ITP V.015 (GOOGLE, MYSPACE OR/AND FACEBOOK PM) news, tour dates, OFFICIAL videos (and hymns of personal support), as (ambitious) I'm working on NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND (death, thrash, grind, power metal and hard rock news). BLACK METAL NEWS (I'll figure some demonic name for that extreme metal feature soon), HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL/avant garde, funeral doom, drone, death/doom, stoner NEWS), tentatively set for a FALL (9/ 2015) comeback and due to be unleashed quarterly . Yeah, It's been a while, ITP V.015 journal entries, news and stuff are already being saved for the EXTREME METAL NEWS FEATURES.





 


ITP V.015 will push back EXTREME METAL NEWS FEATURES (NOTES FROM THE EXTREME METAL UNDERGROUND, BLACK METAL NEWS, HUMANITY IS DOOMED (DOOM METAL NEWS)  FALL 2015.
Also peep some new ITP V.015 LOGOS. 

Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-