Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'M IN A COFFIN: POST NEW TRACK "SUICIDE EYES"

Texas/Massachusetts based depressive (DSBM) black metal warriors I'M IN A COFFIN have posted  "SUICIDE EYES" and "SOLIPSISTIC DRY HEAVES", two new tracks from the bands anticipated new release "WASTE OF SKIN", due to be unleashed early 2016 (release date T.B.A.). 








I'M IN A COFFIN unleashed "ONE FINAL ACTION",  10/1/2008 via SELF MUTILATION SERVICES.


FROM I'M IN A COFFIN:
Happy Thanksgiving you fucks. Vocals have been slow. Getting in the space to write lyrics and perform them has been taxing on my already fragile state. We are now about half way done with vocal recording - 5 songs are complete. I'm still hoping the album will be done by the new year. You already heard Solipsistic Dry Heaves, but here it is again with revised vocals. Also, enjoy the new version of Suicide Eyes finally with vocals.
https://soundcloud.com/m…/iiac-waste-of-skin-06-suicide-eyes
https://soundcloud.com/…/iiac-waste-of-skin-01-solipsistic-…


FROM I'M IN A COFFIN: "SUICIDE EYES" (VIA SOUNDCLOUD, COURTESY OF I'M IN A COFFIN):




Thanks-Stay Metal, Stay Brutal-\m/ -l-